A3 Sport on 18's...

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I'm interested in seeing what a three door Sport with standard Sport suspension would look like on 18" alloys.

I've got the possibility of buying some RS6's but don't want the car to look like a moon buggy.

No plans to lower for now either.

Anyone got any photos??

Just put 18"s on our Sportback.

I know its not a 3 door but its on standard sport suspension at the mo. Will be lowered at the weekend I hope as it defo needs it.

Hope this might help a bit

small.jpg

This is something I was wondering for my car too. I want some 18s just to make the car look a bit slicker, but really don't want the hassle of lowering at mo.

Ive just fitted 18's on mine...will post some pics when i get a chance...

Just put 18"s on our Sportback.

I know its not a 3 door but its on standard sport suspension at the mo. Will be lowered at the weekend I hope as it defo needs it.

Hope this might help a bit

I don't think it looks bad. It's a bit hard to tell exactly from that angle though. Do you have a side on shot??

This is something I was wondering for my car too. I want some 18s just to make the car look a bit slicker, but really don't want the hassle of lowering at mo.

What's yours?? A Sport too??
The sport alloys are really beginning to do my head in now. They look very dated.

Ive just fitted 18's on mine...will post some pics when i get a chance...

That would be brilliant if you could mate. Look forward to seeing some photos :icon_thumright:

Here you go:

Sport on 17's

DSC02883.jpg

Then add 18" RS6 / S-Lines

DSC02933.jpg

Add these:

DSC02925.jpg

Equals this:

DSC02936.jpg

Here you go:

Sport on 17's

Then add 18" RS6 / S-Lines

Add these:

Equals this:

EXACTLY what I was looking for. You're a star! :thumbsup:

Defo looks better after the drop, but to be honest it doesn't look as high as I thought it would on standard sport springs.

And un-lowered, definitely still looks better on 18" RS6s than on 17" Sport alloys.

No Worries, glad it helped!

The old style Sport 17's are really starting to look dated now.

Good luck. :icon_thumright:

Wheels are fine. I was washing car nearly every week and dropping the turtle wax solution on them so stayed clean.
I had taken the wheels off when most of the snow hit so didnt get much grit on them. Ive been rolling on the 17s since :yes:
I plan to put the reps back on, but will lower first.

What's yours?? A Sport too??
The sport alloys are really beginning to do my head in now. They look very dated.

Yeah mines a sport too, and currently have the standard 17s. Yes they look dated etc, but I just cant make my mind up on alloys, and then when I think I do, I then start the debate of whether i should lower, I dont ever like doing half a job, so I know, if i end up doing it, I will ideally want 19s, then I will want to get KW coillies at the same time.

Then I will get nagged at by the GF for wasting yet more of my money on 'just a car'!