NEW TYRES

wickyianr1

Reaction score
need four tyres for my 3.2 cant get f1 assys anywhere can you guys recommend another tyre:sadlike:

Not sure what size you looking for but new A3s seem to be coming on hankook S1evo Tyres, not my choice but my dads sportback handles and rides very well on them, with little tyre noise too. They arent cheap though, bridgestone RE050 and Pirelli PZeroNero are cheaper on www.mytyres.co.uk !

kwik fit said they can get them £505, going tomorrow so will let you know. failing that lm going for michelin PS3s £605.

Ive got Uniroyal Rainsport 2's on my S3..........there fantastic in all conditions !!

Yeah dont be a tyre snob, get Falkens or Kumhos!

Vredestein ultrac sessantas' are excellent in all conditions, Great reviews and are relatively cheap on camskill.co.uk They get my vote every time, doubt anything will wear as well as the michelins though!!! But £605 is alot of money, my 225/40/18's cost me £100 each fully fitted, 87.50 +2.50 delivery, and 10 for the fitting. If you've got the money though mate, as you've said, you won't go wrong with michelins!

Don't get Falkens, i've just replaced the Toyo T1R's on my wifes ZR160 with Falkens and they don't offer as much grip, you can feel it understeering now.

I was lucky and got Mich PS3 (pair) for £230 fitted locally (SW Devon) - 224/45/17 Z. Seem very good and all the tramlining on the original factory P Zero Rosso has gone. Quieter too

got me tyres today Vredestein ultrac sessantas' 225/40/18 £400 all in,first impressions very quiet and not scrubed in yet stick to the road like clue i will keep you posted.

I've got vredestein ultrac sessantas on the front - need replacing soon and Falken 452s on the back and can't really say anything bad about them, apart from the road noise being a bit higher then expected but I think thats a general 8p problem as was same before Falkens were on.

quick update these vredestein ultrac sessantas are good ive pushed really hard on corners and these things just wont let go if you dont want to spend a fortune you quattro boys and gals get these £400 all in cant go wrong

Vredestein ultrac sessantas' are excellent in all conditions, Great reviews and are relatively cheap on camskill.co.uk They get my vote every time!

+1