Non-smoking package option

Diamond

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is this on the options list as it is a no-cost option.

Means they removed the ashtray & put a storage cubby hole under the climate control.

you get a large nicotene patch for the rear quater and they fill the ashtray with nicorette gum

Diamond

take a look

132861063.jpg

a useful thing to have imo

But it doesn't have a cover so it's not as useful as it could be IMO. With the ashtray you still have a decent size tray here, but you also have a storage with cover/flap [ie the ashtray!!] which can be used to put small items in out of sight. It is better without the cigarette lighter though and changed for the non-smoking pack power socket with hinged flap (looks much neater).

you also dont have a cig liter in place.You will have a cover which is much neater.

But it doesn't have a cover so it's not as useful as it could be IMO. With the ashtray you still have a decent size tray here, but you also have a storage with cover/flap [ie the ashtray!!] which can be used to put small items in out of sight. It is better without the cigarette lighter though and changed for the non-smoking pack power socket with hinged flap (looks much neater).

If you have a double DIN headunit there isn't a tray behind the ashtray mate, I made that mistake when I ordered the S3.

you can hide coins etc in the card holder or the cubby hole under the light switch too. I much prefer the deeper pocket after removing my ashray.

Thanks everyone for all your replies. I think i will leave it as it comes, as i do not like it missing the cover.