Audi A3 2003 facelift??

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
hey guys, tomorrow ill be goin to pick up an audi a3 2003 its the newer shaped model for that year. what im thinkin is can i get a 2005 front bumper upgrade to fit the 2003 model?

the car im gettin is damaged so im gettin brave and cheap, its a 2003., tdi se 2.0L red.

thanks guys and yeah im new to the forum!

had a look at a few a3s :hubbahubba:

bonnet and bumper for the single grill conversion new fogs and bumper bar trim / new if you go s-line or s3

cheers guy, would you know any websites to look up? for the conversions and that?

i havent seen the car inside yet and im dreading it being the old wooden look interior ya know lol so im hopin i can replace them if so.

thanks again P5SND

^ listen to the man theres a nice thread on it as for the inlays yes they can be changed, and i belive smythey is selling a set if you ask her nicely

I've got a facelift non s-line front bumper including the grille for sale if you're interested. It's in silver so would need painting to match your car.

aythreee, that would be great, do you have any pictures to show me? and how much would you be lookin for it? would there be a problem shipping them? im in northern ireland.

cheers guys for the comments going to search those people now. cheers xD

check out my build thread i did the conversion to teh very same bumper and love it