face lift S3 wheels

jsws3

Reaction score
Has any one got a set of S3 wheels for sale
facelift one im after

I have a brand new set with new tyres took off at delivery and covered / stored in garage.

Based in Aberdeen.

PM me an offer if you want.

Im not bored of the wheels its that im not alowed to do what i want to the car .
ie having the ch in black
Stage 2 plus as iv had a evoms put 5 weeks ago and its now coming off to be sold .
The wheels are being sold
The brand new h&r springs are being sold .
And im going to buy a ur quattro 20v and avp are going to rebuild it for me and tuine it to about 500hp
So the mrs can keep the s3 as her car

So is it your car or hers? If its hers then I have the same problem trying to mod my Mrs Lupo GTI and I have sympathy!

If its yours, buy her a new handbag and tell her to be quiet!

under the thumb?? :motz:did she pay for the car? im interested in your springs.. 20v quattro what? s3?

My car is 50/50 for missus, luckily for me, she loves all the mods, and she was the one who gave go ahead for the re-trim, although I'm payin for it :laugh:

Im not bored of the wheels its that im not alowed to do what i want to the car .
ie having the ch in black
Stage 2 plus as iv had a evoms put 5 weeks ago and its now coming off to be sold .
The wheels are being sold
The brand new h&r springs are being sold .
And im going to buy a ur quattro 20v and avp are going to rebuild it for me and tuine it to about 500hp
So the mrs can keep the s3 as her car

Sounds like a brilliant idea, you get to keep the S3 in the family and keep the Mrs quiet plus you get to mess with a beast of a car and no headaches. Ben is pretty amazing and willl build something special for you.

bens a good lad who knows his stuff N8
And im waiting for a quote from him when he has priced all the parts up for me .
And with a bit of luck buy july i should have the ur done

under the thumb?? :motz:did she pay for the car? im interested in your springs.. 20v quattro what? s3?
no THE UR Quattro!

urquattro20v.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bens a good lad who knows his stuff N8 - And im waiting for a quote from him

He was highly recommend by ben @ Shark, and I spoke to him once and hes very nice and knowledgeable, but hes taking LONG man, had the TT aleast 2 weeks, no quote, ain't started yet, needs to hurry his *** up!!!

He was highly recommend by ben @ Shark, and I spoke to him once and hes very nice and knowledgeable, but hes taking LONG man, had the TT aleast 2 weeks, no quote, ain't started yet, needs to hurry his *** up!!!

Bens trouble is he has alot of work on .
When i phoned him about fitting my h&r springs he couldent fit me in untill today and i phoned him 5 weeks ago about them .
And he is the only fitter in the work shop at the mo .
So on top of fitting or repairing cars he has to do all the priceing as well .

How nice is it in gray but the one im getting is in black with the gray 20v trim

I have fond memories of my mates dad's coupe quattro - he had one in red one with black leather interior (also white one too - both got killed by 3rd party). I was but a lad, but it was a beast. I hear the are still fantastic but have costly upkeep

Bens trouble is he has alot of work on .
When i phoned him about fitting my h&r springs he couldent fit me in untill today and i phoned him 5 weeks ago about them .
And he is the only fitter in the work shop at the mo .
So on top of fitting or repairing cars he has to do all the priceing as well .

I gathered all that, no worries lad.

It would be a weekend driver as i use my van in the week and the mrs uses the s3 in the week aswell .
As i dont drink or smoke and own my own buisness im in a good posision to have a good go at it.
And cant wait to get it brings back loads of memories