S3 Bumper diffuser

audiv6

Reaction score
Im all being well getting a 2009 S-Line rear bumper and want the S3 Rear Diffuser for it so ive a couple of quistions before i but it all,

Does the 09 S-line bumper fit my 04 Sport?

And ive found 3 part numbers for the diffuser, which is correct??
8P3 807 434 J RR
8P3 807 434 G RR
8P3 807 434 F RR

Many Thanks!

Ask N8 for the parts as he already has the S3 rear Valance on his S-line. I remember he said that there are 2 parts to the Valance though

provided its the same number of doors yes, and from what i saw theres no differences to the previous s3's diffuser in the 10 someone will be along with etka to confirm for you, im at work so i cant

no no no no no! 2009 S line bumper is not compatible with any S3 parts!

You need the Pre 08 facelift rear bumper to fit an S3 diffuser

i believe the 2009 onward sline is a one piece bumper & defuser where the S3 kept the 2 part bumper & defuser as Lee says

oh ***** aye its got that new marmite diffuser on the sline doesnt it, not my cup of tea like

Ok I have the pre 08 rear S Line bumper but want the S3 diffuser to fit (does anyone have one for sale???) but if I managed to get the S3 diffuser will it marry up nice with my twin exhaust pipes???

Ok I have the pre 08 rear S Line bumper but want the S3 diffuser to fit (does anyone have one for sale???) but if I managed to get the S3 diffuser will it marry up nice with my twin exhaust pipes???

Nope, it will need some tweaking as the S3 tails are different. Some seem to look worse than others to be honest so its trial and error

Thanks for that guys nearly got a 09 too, so a prefacelift bumper then what s3 parts do I need for it? Cheers ppl

so whats the parts i need then if i get a sline bumper??

Im all being well getting a 2009 S-Line rear bumper and want the S3 Rear Diffuser for it so ive a couple of quistions before i but it all,

Does the 09 S-line bumper fit my 04 Sport?

And ive found 3 part numbers for the diffuser, which is correct??
8P3 807 434 J RR
8P3 807 434 G RR
8P3 807 434 F RR

Many Thanks!

http://vagoc.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=3551

smythey has a 3 door one for sale

wont work as said above, thanks for the info tho!