P1020389.jpg

P1020379.jpg

P1020399.jpg

P1020404.jpg

P1020409.jpg

P1020421.jpg

Looks great mate, love the last pic.

You have PM by the way. :icon_thumright:

looks much better mate, cant wait to get my car back n do this, sayin that looks like im going to have to order my springs from awesome seeing as some members cant seem to keep thier commitment to a group buy :asskicking:

looks much better mate, cant wait to get my car back n do this, sayin that looks like im going to have to order my springs from awesome seeing as some members cant seem to keep thier commitment to a group buy :asskicking:

That's where I got mines from mate, was a bit worried after reading some comments on here about them. However were extremely helpfull and they were at my door in Glasgow 3 days later! Will defo be dealing with them again!

Cheers for the comments guys, anyone looking at the pics and thinking, ouch the ride quality must be comprimised, it's the exact opposite, if anything a little bit better.

:icon_thumright: looks mint m8 especially the night side on photo you can really notice the difference

Lovely looking car mate...

PS - Are you a fan of a 'Banksy' in the making? I couldn't help notice all the graffiti..