what a dumb a$$!

jars

Reaction score
I have a symphony h.u and under this i have a card tray which pops out

i wont go into why, but i just put my mobile phone in it and the tray wont pop out

what an idiot... yes i know!

have i got to take the h.u out to get at the tray to remove my phone or is it stuck for good?!?

cheers in advance

Aw jeeeez why? You could try gently trying to prize it open, but only put light pressure on it, reckon ultimately it's radio out time though.

Good luck.....

Lol My mate did this to mine the day i got the car! I used two moblie phone top up cards top and bottom, Luckly it pinged open.

If you cant do it..pop the blank buttons out next to the ESP button...pop the fascia off around the tray and the draw will come out

Lol My mate did this to mine the day i got the car! I used two moblie phone top up cards top and bottom, Luckly it pinged open.

sorry fella... meant to quote this one chap and not the other 1!

Just pull off the surrounding trim (the bit of plastic trim that surrounds the card holder and buttons)....

trim1.jpg

Then use a couple of screwdrivers to push the card holders retaining clips (they are at the top).....

trim2.jpg

Then slide out the actual card holder.
You can then have a fiddle trying to pull it open so you can check all your missed calls!

glad to see i'm not the only person who has done this!!