Revo Select Plus Switch Help

S3-Paul

Reaction score
I've been running the Stage 2+ upgrade on my S3 for a couple of months with no problems. Last weekend I decided to get the select plus switch out of its box and have a go at adjusting settings using the switch with a PC rather than as stand alone switch. ECU settings were B6 T5 F7 so just decided to go for more aggressive boost of B8; gave car a gentle run and everything seemed OK. Monday started car up and it was as rough as anything, continually hunting between 700 and 900 RPM at tick-over with revs intermittently rising to approx 1500 RPM before dropping back to the rough idle. Have now reset settings to original values but still have the same problem. Has anyone had similar problems and what was the cause? Am I correct in thinking my next move is to disconnect and reconnect battery and see if that clears the problem?
cheers
Paul

If the map is now turned off I'd run a VCDS scan to see what errors come up.

If the map is now turned off I'd run a VCDS scan to see what errors come up.
Thanks for reply, I don't have VCDS, but based on your reply just switched ECU from performance to stock mode, still got the same problem, so looks like I'll have to try disconnecting/reconnecting battery tonight and see if that clears it.