First tank of fuel gone!!!

samil87

Reaction score
Had the car 2 weeks now (2.0TDI 170) with a s tronic box.

Love how quick the car is put your foot down and everyone just turns into a little dot in your rear view.

Have got 430 miles out of the tank, is this good? My commute to work is mostly around town and a few A roads.

Car is filthy now due to the weather, anyone have a few tips on keeping it clean, products to use?

Thanks

430 miles is good for urban driving(start-stop-start-stop!) long motorway driving would increase to atleast 550miles i reckon (depending on how you drive!)

cleaning wise - i dont have much detailed info, but im sure someone else on the forum can help you with that!

Glad your enjoying the car

Go to the "Detailing" forum from the main menu and there'll be 1000's of tip-top tips to keey your car clean. Hopefully they'll inspire you as they did me.

Good luck - I'll see you in my rear-view mirror some time :icon_thumright:

430 is good our golf 2ltr tdi does around the same while my s3 gets around 290 ...........
about a million products on the market to keep your motor clean .
I will see you in my rear view mirror also .lol............:bye:

I'm sure you guys will see me in your rear view mirrors but coming from a 1.0L polo it is very quick.

I would have loved to have got a S3 but with the milage I do and the cost of insurance it just wasn't to be, maybe 1 day.

Glad to hear around 430 is good, need to start saving to start the modding process now.