Can you just comfirm for me ???

smythey1

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just bought a bumper on ebay an just wanting to make sure its the right one lol mines 3 door 06 plate.. iv only got a sports so im buyin this s-line one so i can change the rear defuser to an s3.. is this the correct one as iv already bought one which i found out after i bought it its an 09 lol an the s3 defuser wont fit :( soo that will be on the classfieds soon...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130382642688&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Thanks Guys :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

yes that is a sline rear bumper for a 3 door.

Well the one in the picture is.... :)

If you have a 09 rear bumper can't you fit the black edition diffuser section to it or is yours different to the BE?

yes an its is the pre face lift one ?? not the new one is it... as iv already got that lol

Yeah the one in the pic looks correct! you can remove that lower diffuser and swap it for the S3 one! Chill!

As for the 09 one you already have, is it complete or does it need the grey insert? I might be interested!

it just need the grey insert... in the last month two s-line defuser for this one has sold for 10.50 an the other 15... at the time i thought i had the right one so didnt think they'd fit... so im kicking myself now lol its in phantom black

Last edited: