Couple of mods done

Looks nice mate, did think about putting the LCR splitter on mine but not sure how it would go with the new S3 front end. Maybe I need to be the test mule.......

Well got a price from a friendly garage to fit the springs £60 for all 4 :icon_thumright: just need to buy a set and get time off work to take it in - 2 weeks already booked but that's not till end of june (can i wait that long?)

Here you go Robby. Oh and £60 to fit the springs is bang on, wish I'd found somewhere so cheap!

DSC02936.jpg

4NT - that looks spot on :icon_thumright: wonder if my LCR splitter would catch on speedbumps?

where did you get your sportlines?

Cheers! I think you'd be close to the deck but it prob depends on the speed hump, there are some properly stupid high ones around, at least the LCR splitter isn't masses of money if it gets a little scuffed up.

The springs ae off a guy on here, Damian at... DPM, he's a sponsor of the site I think, got a good price and delivered quick too, get on his site and mention you were recommended through here and he'll no doubt look after you.

My thread (think you can find it in a search under 4NT) details the start to finish so shows the drop, yours is already slightly lower than mine as standard (mines a Sport) but the end result should match.

Hmmmm, looks very good. Need to lower mine, but have been waiting to do springs & dampers together. Might have to give Damian a call in a couple of months and sort something out :think:

You know what, it's surprisingly good, had S-Line A3 previously and this is less tough on the pot holes etc. I was amazed when I picked it up after fitting, especially seing as I didn't change dampers either, no bounce, no creaks just a happy baldy hammering his car around every corner and round about in North Yorks!

Just think Sarah, a few moths ago you you were stood just near where my car is in that pic...... Ooops, have I said too much? Only kidding.

Glad I got the springs, really happy. Recommend to others for sure

Yep, they're the ones. best thing I've bought to add to my 8P1 old timer to date.

Go get em'!

Well got a price from a friendly garage to fit the springs £60 for all 4

Be very very weary of garages that charge cheap rates, £60 to do all 4 is too cheap IMHO, rears are easy but fronts are hubs of job to do properly, plus you'll need an alignment afterwards.

I know a mate that went to a garage recently (against my advice :p), to cut long story, they fecked up big time mainly cause they're useless & its so far cost him £750 in fitting & repairs by another garage, now at audi for other checks, going to court by looks of it & thats not end of his costs yet, this was for fitting coilovers.

So you've been warned, just check everything is as it should be fella.

Be very very weary of garages that charge cheap rates, £60 to do all 4 is too cheap IMHO, rears are easy but fronts are hubs of job to do properly, plus you'll need an alignment afterwards.

I know a mate that went to a garage recently (against my advice :p), to cut long story, they fecked up big time mainly cause they're useless & its so far cost him £750 in fitting & repairs by another garage, now at audi for other checks, going to court by looks of it & thats not end of his costs yet, this was for fitting coilovers.

So you've been warned, just check everything is as it should be fella.

Cheers NHN

I deal with garages through work and the garage in question is very good, the price i was quoted is heavily discounted to me :icon_thumright:

Another garage closer to home charges £100 for a set fitted - alignment extra