Volks AutosSky Insurance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5th Gear

Status
    Looks nice mate, did think about putting the LCR splitter on mine but not sure how it would go with the new S3 front end. Maybe I need to be the test mule.......
    Paul R

S3 Sportback - Sprint, Buckets, Bose, Rain & light, Alu rails, Piano trim, FT Warning, Bluetooth prep
    S3's now sold - roll on the Golf MK1 Project

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Well got a price from a friendly garage to fit the springs 60 for all 4 just need to buy a set and get time off work to take it in - 2 weeks already booked but that's not till end of june (can i wait that long?)
    2.0 TDi 140 S-Line With - S3 Vents l S3 Alloy Pedals l S3 Gearknob I Aero Rear Wiper l X-Treme Bulbs l 09 Rear Lights l Custom Floormats l 18" TTS reps l LCR Splitter I Facelift Stereo

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    Here you go Robby. Oh and 60 to fit the springs is bang on, wish I'd found somewhere so cheap!

A4 B6 Avant 130 Sport Dolphin Grey. FCA - Storage Pack - Advanced Lighting - Retro Fit Cobra Park assist - Gen OEM RS6's - Parrot Kit with screen in ashtray. Coming soon, stealth audio upgrade, LCR splitter.

Previously 60 plate Octavia VRS, Dull Mk6 Golf, A3 8P Sport with mods, New shape Jetta,2 x Passat B6 Sports with AMG 19's, A4 DTM, A4 S-Line, Bora 130 Sport Decked, Toledo TT comp Wheels, some other stuff, Alfa's etc. 1st car 1986 Polo Coupe S.

2nd Gear

Status
    4NT - that looks spot on wonder if my LCR splitter would catch on speedbumps?

where did you get your sportlines?
    2.0 TDi 140 S-Line With - S3 Vents l S3 Alloy Pedals l S3 Gearknob I Aero Rear Wiper l X-Treme Bulbs l 09 Rear Lights l Custom Floormats l 18" TTS reps l LCR Splitter I Facelift Stereo

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    Cheers! I think you'd be close to the deck but it prob depends on the speed hump, there are some properly stupid high ones around, at least the LCR splitter isn't masses of money if it gets a little scuffed up.

The springs ae off a guy on here, Damian at... DPM, he's a sponsor of the site I think, got a good price and delivered quick too, get on his site and mention you were recommended through here and he'll no doubt look after you.

My thread (think you can find it in a search under 4NT) details the start to finish so shows the drop, yours is already slightly lower than mine as standard (mines a Sport) but the end result should match.
    A4 B6 Avant 130 Sport Dolphin Grey. FCA - Storage Pack - Advanced Lighting - Retro Fit Cobra Park assist - Gen OEM RS6's - Parrot Kit with screen in ashtray. Coming soon, stealth audio upgrade, LCR splitter.

Previously 60 plate Octavia VRS, Dull Mk6 Golf, A3 8P Sport with mods, New shape Jetta,2 x Passat B6 Sports with AMG 19's, A4 DTM, A4 S-Line, Bora 130 Sport Decked, Toledo TT comp Wheels, some other stuff, Alfa's etc. 1st car 1986 Polo Coupe S.

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 4NT View Post
    Here you go Robby. Oh and 60 to fit the springs is bang on, wish I'd found somewhere so cheap!

Looks good Ant, whats the ride like?? harsh or still ok???

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Status
    Hmmmm, looks very good. Need to lower mine, but have been waiting to do springs & dampers together. Might have to give Damian a call in a couple of months and sort something out
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    You know what, it's surprisingly good, had S-Line A3 previously and this is less tough on the pot holes etc. I was amazed when I picked it up after fitting, especially seing as I didn't change dampers either, no bounce, no creaks just a happy baldy hammering his car around every corner and round about in North Yorks!

Just think Sarah, a few moths ago you you were stood just near where my car is in that pic...... Ooops, have I said too much? Only kidding.

Glad I got the springs, really happy. Recommend to others for sure

2nd Gear

Status
    These the ones 4NT? - http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/eiba...03-p-2971.html

The S-Line setup is a bit hard but i'm used to sporty cars, if the Eibach is softer that'll be a bonus

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    Yep, they're the ones. best thing I've bought to add to my 8P1 old timer to date.

Go get em'!

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 4NT View Post
    Just think Sarah, a few moths ago you you were stood just near where my car is in that pic...... Ooops, have I said too much? Only kidding.
    Yup I was, but more on the drive I think!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Like your new sig Warren! Very cool

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by robby View Post
    Well got a price from a friendly garage to fit the springs 60 for all 4
    Be very very weary of garages that charge cheap rates, 60 to do all 4 is too cheap IMHO, rears are easy but fronts are hubs of job to do properly, plus you'll need an alignment afterwards.

I know a mate that went to a garage recently (against my advice :P), to cut long story, they fecked up big time mainly cause they're useless & its so far cost him 750 in fitting & repairs by another garage, now at audi for other checks, going to court by looks of it & thats not end of his costs yet, this was for fitting coilovers.

So you've been warned, just check everything is as it should be fella.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Be very very weary of garages that charge cheap rates, 60 to do all 4 is too cheap IMHO, rears are easy but fronts are hubs of job to do properly, plus you'll need an alignment afterwards.

I know a mate that went to a garage recently (against my advice :P), to cut long story, they fecked up big time mainly cause they're useless & its so far cost him 750 in fitting & repairs by another garage, now at audi for other checks, going to court by looks of it & thats not end of his costs yet, this was for fitting coilovers.

So you've been warned, just check everything is as it should be fella.
    Cheers NHN

I deal with garages through work and the garage in question is very good, the price i was quoted is heavily discounted to me

Another garage closer to home charges 100 for a set fitted - alignment extra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12