A90 ( wacky races)

thebott

Reaction score
Hi was driving to Aberdeen last night and had the pleasure of three nut jobs , firstly while slowing down for a speed camera this woman swerves on to the inside lane behind me to undertake just a we passed the camera then pulls right in front of me as if to say "come on then S3 " when it was safe to do so i showed her that her focus st was no match , then a guy in a Honda integra type R tried it on , then another focus st.

What is it with the S3 that every body tries it on ..............??????

lol, do you blame them, they are after satisfaction that they cant get trying to beat an Audi lol! Hope you sorted all 3 out! And took no prisoners!!! lol

People rarely try it with me TBH. Apart from a knob yesterday in an Astra with an exhaust like Graham Norton's ****.

Hey, they are all on drugs up in Aberdeen LOL. Was it average speed cameras (been a while since on that road) maybe its the old swap lane trick?

no average cameras on teh way to aberdeen mate thank f**k haha

as abouve hope you showed the f**kers whatfor

Last edited by a moderator:
Was fixed speed cameras, so glad i was in the car on my own .......
yes they where all put in there place with a good :asskicking:

Sometimes just gotta maintain your cool. I seldom get enticed by chav's in slower cars. I only have a go with a car on par or quicker. Recently had it out with a E55 AMG and not embarrased to say I got smoked!!! :blink: It was fun at the time.

I get it with golf gti and M3 they all ways sit up my *** trying it on .
so you have to show them the differnce between a driver and a driver .