What are these worth?

rickyquicky

Reaction score
After all the troubles of getting a cream/grey leather interior to match up with blue plastics I gave up and decided to put them up for sale!...

So its a half leather/alcantara interior, with all 4 matching door cards, all in good condition. Colour is called Ecrue by Audi, and is basically cream/grey colour. Opinions on what they're worth for quick sale?

%21Bleyt8g%212k%7E$%28KGrHqEOKi0EtkWgDLtkBLbzpqCVqQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

by the looks of the door, I would say 5 door :)

Hi I am a new member to this forum and was hoping someone could give me advice on how much and where the best place is to buy a votex gmbh kit for my a4 b6. Almost forgot i'm also looking for beige leather seats and door cards and front centre armrest if anybody out there could help.

Last edited:
They are for a 3 door, pic is from the guy I bought them off...and lol ive just noticed that is a 5 door car. Seats are identical to the picture though. Door cards are also the same (except 3 door version obviously)

I paid £380 for them with doorcards, but want to sell them quick to fund a different set, so wondering what a good price is. No rips/tears/dents etc. There was a small scuff mark on one of the bolsters which I repaired properly with matched colour leather dye. And I must say....I did well lol! :icon_thumright: Its surprisingly easy to refurb a bit of leather with some patience!

And lol sarah and scottie.....you 2 are always replying to my threads together! :wub:

I think Scottie wants to see Sarah's leather!

Well I was really interested in finding out what my seats were kinda worth, but I think i'll let the thread take its natural course! :sex:

Sorry dood for hijacking your thread, It's all sarah's fault.

Damn her and her .....................:whip:

Well im not really liking ebay at the moment, am tired of messers/non-payers/scammers etc. And then the ebay fee's, sold a set of wheels the other day for £300, ebay and paypal fees together came to £60 or something stupid like that.

So I might as well try and sell them direct first, even if I let them go cheap, it wont be far off from what I would get from ebay after fees and paypal etc!

Ebay is always a good last resort tho :icon_thumright:

Well im not really liking ebay at the moment, am tired of messers/non-payers/scammers etc. And then the ebay fee's, sold a set of wheels the other day for £300, ebay and paypal fees together came to £60 or something stupid like that.

Yeh I feel the same regarding Ebays fees, they seem to be getting higher! Sure you will get a buyer soon! Good luck.

Well before I find a buyer I need a price!

What do you think would be a good cheap price? I reckon £300 is a good deal?

Guys I know this is naughty, but this cream interior (pics a few posts before) is up for £250 ONO for any of you guys on audi sport. The seats are in good condition half leather/half alcantara, they are just getting in my way now and want them gone. Come with all 4 door cards.

Selling as originally intended for my car, but they dont suit my blue plastic interior.

My mate owns a courier company so I may even be able to borrow a van and deliver/meet half way if your far! :)

Well there used to be a pic, dont know what happened lol.

Im going to take some new pictures of them out of the car so people can see them properly, can email them to anyone interested.....all in good condition half leather half alcantara cream/grey leather with door cards also in excellent condition.