A3 and A2 instrument cluster

M88JCP

Reaction score
Hi everybody

Does anybody know if the front bezel from an A2 sent of clocks will fit the A3 clocks?
Pic below

!BpO9IDw!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-DIEuWIYS+lGBLqfqotoew~~_12.JPG

Thanks

Hi, the front of my clocks in the car are scratched, so rather then replace the front piece with another clear plastic part wondering if the front of these would fit as they appear to be very similar in shape (unless its my eyesight :scared2: lol) and i quite like the flueted look, although haven't actually seen them in the flesh yet!!!

have you looked at the differences in the speed limit on the clocks, try asking around surely someone has an old one from a facelift conversion

Hi i'm only looking at the front piece to go over my existing cluster as my plastic cover is scratched, not looking at swapping the dials etc. If somebody can help help me with a front piece for the A3 cluster that would be great..

Yes I wondered wtf was the difference, but with you now, the alum rings follow the contour of the plastic fascia huh, thing is would look bit weird & maybe wont fit with the A3 alum rings, as these are part of the speedo/rev counter fascias, they're not seperate I can assure you.