S3 Buckets

paddy

Reaction score
Hey Nate, do you live at the end of your garden under a toad stool ?? i looked at a S3 with buckets today and there is no way i could get in them ...lol I reckon i would need to lose 8 stone at least to stop getting wedged for good in them :faint:

So how big do you need to be to fit buckets then ?? bigger than your average German i bet....

If anyone wants a S3, Ibis white with Buckets and S-tronic for £29k there is one in Audi Worthing.

http://www.caffynsaudi.co.uk/used-cars/view/381080/Audi-S3-2.0-T-FSI-quattro-S-Tronic-265-PS

they have a TTRS for £45k but it dosnt really look anything special, first one i have seen and very disappointed..:-(

Last edited:
I felt slightly too big for them....

Tell you what my mk2 golf recaros are far far nicer to sit in!

Yea, i had a Manta years ago with recaro's and they were excellent..

Built for speed me...Someone has to play No. 8 and push the fat guys about...

i looked at a S3 with buckets today and there is no way i could get in them ...

It's safe to say they're not designed for a larger man! It does depend on bodyshape a lot though - I'm 6'2" and 17 stone and although S3 buckets are tight, I could just about live with them.

Imagine what the rs4 buckets are like then when the bolsters kick in!!!!

SQUEEEZEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

By the way...does Scotland have rugby team K ?? :)

Easterparty09.jpg

I am 51 today so i suppose i should be looking at mobility scooter...not a S3..lol

Last edited:
I am 6ft 4 and 19 stone and they were just toooooo narrow for me,,

I have adjustable bolsters on my RS4 buckets, with them fully relaxed they are so comfortable :wub:

I'm 6ft 4 and 14 stone.

Last edited:
I have adjustable bolsters on my RS4 buckets, with them fully relaxed they are so comfortable :wub:

Do you have to sing them a lullaby or give them a massage to do that?

Thats funny. My missus gets relaxed by funny electric noises aswell!!!!!:lmfao:

I am 51 today so i suppose i should be looking at mobility scooter...not a S3..lol

I am 6ft 4 and 19 stone and they were just toooooo narrow for me,,

Not only are you too fat, but you're too old for buckets. You should get an SE and go for picnics with Dave R ;)

BTW Happy birthday :)

5"10 & 11.5 stone so would I just about fit them? I do rememeber sitting in a pair of Recardos in an old Capri & thinking damn these are snug & that was when I still had a 28" waist!

I sometimes feel the recaros are too big for me, i tend to slide just a wee bit in them, im 10 stones and 5ft 7" :ninja:

I sometimes feel the recaros are too big for me, i tend to slide just a wee bit in them, im 10 stones and 5ft 7" :ninja:
Skelf of a chap, guess it means your car will be faster LOL.

If your recaros are too big get ricardos instead LOL.

I've been to Aberdeen before! Polished Bliss Open Day, was 1 month after I first got the car, wanted to break it in and fancied the drive! Glasgow ain't that far, need to go there in the summer.

So where is this Scotland then ?? Have we colonised them yet ?

Not only are you too fat, but you're too old for buckets. You should get an SE and go for picnics with Dave R ;)

BTW Happy birthday :)

I might be 51..but i have the mind of a 2 year old :)...no hang on.. that's not right :confused:

Can we trust him ? seems a shady character to me..I mean who would want dentist chairs in there car unless your in to torture ?

Last edited:
haz - wanna sell em to someone that will fit :jump::icon_thumright:

If you don't try, you don't get! :hi:[/QUOTE]

learnt that from an old ex :yes::lmfao:

Well, plenty of fun roads up North, plenty of Sheep too. Come to think about it, there are plenty of English too - they own lots of Hotels! Oh, there are midges too :-(

Not the shirt I was expecting to see a member named Paddy in, I'll be honest. . .

Good shirt though ;)

haz - wanna sell em to someone that will fit :jump::icon_thumright:

Haha after the trouble of finding a set lol, well someone here stated a price around £3.5K per seat so if that's anything to go by then by all means lol :yes: