Chris NottEM Tuning
    A3TDI

Status

What Speakers Have You Upgraded To?

After finally deciding im going to sell the bose on due to the complexity of fitting and what ive been told is relatively unimpressive sound performance; im looking to upgrade the speakers in my a3, the sub is an easy choice with the andymac one, but i would still like to replace the two front door speakers and the two rear ones. Can anyone tell me what size these speakers are? I am also interested to see what people have upgraded to (makes and models) as i dont have a great knowledge of speakers and dont want to get ripped off!
    Audi A3 2.0Tdi Sport - Personalised Plate, 19" RS6 Wheels, Smoked Rear Lights, Tinted Windows, S3 Rear Bumper, Westfalia Detatchable Towbar, Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust System, Hybrid Turbo, BMC CDA Forced Induction, 345mm Front Brake Upgrade, 310mm Rear Brake Upgrade, EGR Bypass, Custom Stage 2 Remap, Cruise Control, De-Wipered, Bose Speakers, S3 Mirrors, S3 Side Skirts, S3 Boot Spoiler...

2. # ADS
    ADS

A3TDI

Status
    Audi A3 2.0Tdi Sport - Personalised Plate, 19" RS6 Wheels, Smoked Rear Lights, Tinted Windows, S3 Rear Bumper, Westfalia Detatchable Towbar, Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust System, Hybrid Turbo, BMC CDA Forced Induction, 345mm Front Brake Upgrade, 310mm Rear Brake Upgrade, EGR Bypass, Custom Stage 2 Remap, Cruise Control, De-Wipered, Bose Speakers, S3 Mirrors, S3 Side Skirts, S3 Boot Spoiler...

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!

Status
    Hi mate, as you can see by my sig, i upgraded my whole sound system. All i got replaced was the front 2 speakers, the rear ones just got turned off but the sound quality is still awesome. I rate Morels. Where are you from??
    A3 2.0TDI S-Line S/B - Stage 1 Remap, Full aftermarket sound system + Boot build

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    Where are you from??
    Worcestershire obviously lol!
    A3 2.0TDI S-Line S/B - Stage 1 Remap, Full aftermarket sound system + Boot build

Boycie

Status
    I had Focal KP2 components in my A3 with genesis amps and Diamond 10" Sub (which is for sale by the way)

4th Gear

Status
    focal utopia in front, cdt classics as rear in-fill, Aliante 12 stealth sub, genesis profile 5 amp, alpine sound processor
    TT-RS 410hp revo
    Fiat 500 1.3 tdi 120hp
    A3 8P 2.0tdi 240hp Autograph Cars
    RS4 B5 520hp MTM
    S3 8L 345hp MTM
    Volvo 850 T5 300hp BSR
    Fiat Punto GT 130hp
    Lancia Delta Turbo 185hp
    Lancia Beta Coupe 122hp
    Mini 74hp

A3TDI

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydie View Post
    I had Focal KP2 components in my A3 with genesis amps and Diamond 10" Sub (which is for sale by the way)
    do you have the whole set up for sale boydie? or is it just the sub?