Dynavin DVN-A3 OEM Stereo

3.2Q

Reaction score
hi guys, has anyone got or know of anyone that has bought one of these headunits? They are an oem copy called a DNV-A3 made by a Chinese company called 'Dynavin Ltd' Does anyone know if they are any good? also where can i get one from and how much?
Cheers.

http://www.dynavin.com/products/audi.php

i got one from ebay, good value, get an rns-e though youll regret it otherwise

Persoannly I wouldn't go for any 'copy'...stick with RNS-E IMHO :icon_thumright:

i better get saving then! cant find one for less than about £750!:faint:

if i bought an RNS-E how would i go about hooking my ipod up to it? Would i still need to buy an adapter ie Dension Gateway 300 or similar??

yeah or you can get the ami, which if its a 09 rnse hase complete control from what i gather, think someone posted pics on here of it

you can fit ami to rns-e units, ami being audi music interface for ipod ins, though unless youre buying a newer rns-e its pointless as the control is limited, there is a thread on it in here somewhere

What's so bad about the dynavin unit? I have a Kenwood DNX7100 and I'd like to use it in my A3 if possible. Is there an install kit I could use?

Had a look at these units, already having ipod, bluetooth and bose installed in the car, dont think it can compete with the rns-e route as they just plug in and think you will have to rewire this as most of the connections look like phono plugs. Seen a few RNS-E units around the 500 mark