a3 front spliter ???

I oOEddOo I

Reaction score
Where can you buy that black lip or splitter that sit underneath the front bumper??

Its a Seat Leon Cupra R Splitter, around £20 from any Seat Dealer. Easy to fit and looks good.

as above if your search cupra splitter on here you will even get the part number

part number is 1ML 805 903

Get your **** to a seat/skoda/audi garage and order one. Give them about 20 quid

Simple :)

Is there no website to order on ??
or i have to order it in an audi garage
20quid that cheap ???

Its £20 from Seat. Audi dont sell it. Some Ebay sellers sell them but they are around £40!!!!! You should have a Seat garage near you!!!

Perhaps it is different around my way.

I order all my parts, audi vw seat from my local skoda dealer.

It's very handy as it is just round the corner from work :)

Oh My local Skoda didnt do this particular Seat part so had to travel to Liverpool to Seat. Scottie, you're lucky, our local ones will only sell their own make!! typical eh! Thats why I said Seat.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Leon-VW-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c115839f4

P1020408.jpg

where else can you get them from ??? help
any link they can sell them without used or there is lot in stock

where else can you get them from ??? help
any link they can sell them without used or there is lot in stock

havent you got a seat garage near you then?

or do you suffer from Agoraphobia?

you have to give them a ring and they'll order it in. Just enter your postcode on the site and it should give you the location and tel number of your closest TPS. Juast ask them for a Seat Cupra R front splitter or simply give them the above-mentioned part no. 1ML 805 90.

Quite easy (i've fitted 2 before to other cars)

I used a dremmel to flatten the tabs as they don't allow the splitter to sit flash with the bumper, i then cut down the 2 pillars in the centre as they pushed the middle down too much (cut off approx 10-15mm), then align the centre up to the bumper, position using tape and when in position fix self tappers through the splitter into the bumper.
I started in the centre then worked to the ends 1 side at a time, make sure it isn't too far forward as you'll see the top, too far back and you won't see it at all - trial and error getting it spot on

I'm not sure on the 1 fitted to the red car above but i use longer screws in the centre which screw on the inside of the 2 pillars (they're hollow) and that keeps it from drooping in the middle