My S3_New Pics

geraint.davies

Reaction score
Hi, been doing a few bits to the car lately and gave it a good clean today so thought I would post some pics.

Car has had fitted, a milltek cat back, h&r springs, RNSe, some new mats (girlfriend got chewing gum on the originals!:motz:) and generally plenty of wax!!

Hope you like the pics, first some while cleaning;

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

Then some when finished;

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

RNSE (many thanks to Lea - 1wheelonly for coding)

IMG_0427.jpg

And finally mats

IMG_0426.jpg

Car is screaming out for spacers, especially now its lowered but will need to sell the old stereo first (link in classifieds - http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/s...e=s3-2008-symphony-2stereofitting-bits&cat=11) to raise some funds!

Hiya mate, where did you get ure plate from? and how much? is it illegal?

secondly, i have 18z but no spacers? do the make a big difference (newbie alert)

Javed

oooo very nice!!!
where did u get the licence plates made up and u had any problems with MOT or the police with them?
also where the mats from as im needing a new pair?

Last edited:
Hi, the number plates are not legal I but have had them on for a few years between 2 cars and as of yet had no trouble, I have a spare set in the boot for MOT.
Can't remember where I had them from as they were on my TT before hand, somewhere online, sorry. If I remeber will post a link.

Nice car, love Ibis.

Where are the mats from? Whats the quality like?
Im just about to replace my tatty originals.

Cheers
Paul

geraint, cars sitting lovely mate, nice job, glad your happy with it mate, great to meet ya.

Is that a 2009 RNS? Looks good dude! Any more mods planned?

Yeah is the RNSe with the chrome buttons, am looking at retrofitting a few bits (cruise, TPMS, cup holder, ashtray delete) and really want some spacers as I remember how much of a difference they made on my TT but have spent quite a lot of money lately with these mods along with 4 new tyres and service! Trying to save some money to move house (see for sale sign in photos!)

Here is a pic of my old TT too.

P1270108.jpg

Hi Lea, cheers and thanks again for the coding, may have to give you a ring when I've picked up a few more bits!

Paul, they were off ebay, thought I may as well try them as they were quite cheap (about £30), they are not the best quality but are not too bad, will do for now.

been hunting on the net for the plates, was it dubmeister you got them from?

Yeah, is a milltek cat back non resonated, got it second hand off a member on here, was a bargain.

god i really need to stop looking at forums i spend too much money after it, car looks great mate, get some facelift tails on there

Me too!

Will look at getting some of the facelift lights but it will definately have to wait.

Spacers are next priority.

god i really need to stop looking at forums i spend too much money after it

i so know what u mean, ive only had my car 8 days and i swore i wouldnt spend anything on it and now im planning new running lights, spacers, mats, maybe rear lights, plates... its not good haha :p

but this is why we love our cars i guess :)

Lovely car, nice plate.. and mats also. Where did you get the mats? Not seen those before? Originals? KKP

they really are!! i was just as bad when i had my alfa, tho now im a student again i should be more sensible..... should haha :p

Anybody know what the best width would be for spacers front and rear? Want to push out as far as possible with no rubbing, tyres are bridgestones as original but seem to have massive rim protectors!