Advice/suggestions needed. Private plate .Sentimental value

Was thinking of just the surround but will see what it looks like, nice on MKIv's but still wondering on the A3. Just something to be different

im getting the surround in wolfsburg and yellow front and rear with an eu flag for mine but thats for when it goes on the road, its expensive though!

as for the tv sarah ou just need a new tuner, however i doubt i can use one, sux since i use my av in for my zune

im getting the surround in wolfsburg and yellow front and rear with an eu flag for mine but thats for when it goes on the road, its expensive though!

as for the tv sarah ou just need a new tuner, however i doubt i can use one, sux since i use my av in for my zune

If I get a new tuner (what like the ones in Aldi????) would I still be able to use the RNS-E controls????? or have to use the new tuners remote? OR can you just change the built in tuner in the RNS-E???

yeah theres ones you can add externally that will work with the rnse ask marc on vag oc im sure he has one, aldi ones wouldnt work they need to be of the 12v dc variety

Well played on the plates mate!!

Im in the exact position as you. Bought "B20 RRL" for my surname Borrill.

I bought my plates from myshowplates.co.uk, £19.48 all legal apart from having a black EU symbol.

Hopefully we get our certificates soooon!

Yellow plates front and back? You are a brave man indeed:)

Well played on the plates mate!!

Im in the exact position as you. Bought "B20 RRL" for my surname Borrill.

I bought my plates from myshowplates.co.uk, £19.48 all legal apart from having a black EU symbol.

Hopefully we get our certificates soooon!

I hope we dont have to wait to long! Come on DVLA!

Cheers Phil, thats my birthday pressie sorted lol

OOOO when's the big day Sarah? And come on, how old are you going to be then? :)

haha never ask a women her age, guess instead! haha

ill be getting a set of plates from there for the new car

What the heel is going on with the quotes tonight? They are all over the place!

When I bought the plate, it said up to 14 days for the paperwork to arrive :(

You were right Sarah :)

My v750 arrived in the post today!!!

Sending it off to dubmeister tomorrow so they can make my plates, Then off to the dvla when the plates arrive .

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump:

Sarah you must be my lucky charm!

Can you please tell me I am going to win the lottery saturday night........................:)

Nope fraid not, that will be me lol! I want an S3 and thats the only way I will get one!!!!! But you never know!!!!!

Oooohhh and its a 12 million double roll over this saturday!!!!

Last edited:
Phil, I will sort you out dont worry:)

Please Sarah, I will buy you a S3 when I win.

(ohhhhhh just hit a G count ! )

AT the rate you are going Sarah, you will be there by the weekend!

Thanks for persuading me people into getting plates.

I love them :)

Photo0155.jpg

Wow looks much better, even the missus liked looking at it! Car looks so good now! Pat on the back for you!

Thanks Sarah .It's Getting there now.

Couple more additions to come this weekend and I will be happy for a while.................:icon_thumright: