Facelift console switches

M88JCP

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm looking at retrofitting the new facelift TPMS, passenger airbag and ESP switches, card holder, hazard light and chrome surround to my car
Can anybody please help me with the OEM part numbers so i can get a quote from audi for these?

Also can somebody please confirm whether the double din cage will need to be removed for this or just the existing parts?

Thanks for your help

There seems to be a few different part numbers for the same switches depending on year. Not sure what the difference is ie electrical connection in behind it etc.

I agree, if you were to buy all 7 switches or 4 plus coin holder etc & the inserts to hold them & faceplate you can easily be few hundred pounds at the very least. They are ill fitting but the way ahead if you want to add anything. You would have resale on your old parts tho for anybody doing single to double conversion.

theres at least 2 09 A3's on ebay being broken, i have phoned one today and its virtually complete interior wise! Buying new = loadsa cash!

O.k. thanks for all your help both, won't be paying that much for the parts lol

Got mine from ebay.de for £35 inc delivery for the whole double din cage, hazard button, airbag light and card tray. Was missing the trim which I got for £8 from dealer and the tpms button which was £13. Didn't need to swap cages either, just took buttons, bracket & card holder out and swapped them with my prefacelift ones. You can also pick up the facelift climcate units on ebay cheap but you have to keep an eye out as some are expensive (still cheaper than delaer price). Got mine for £65 from ebay.co.uk.