EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Facelift console switches

Hi everyone

I'm looking at retrofitting the new facelift TPMS, passenger airbag and ESP switches, card holder, hazard light and chrome surround to my car
    Can anybody please help me with the OEM part numbers so i can get a quote from audi for these?

Also can somebody please confirm whether the double din cage will need to be removed for this or just the existing parts?

Thanks for your help
    2007 A3 S-line 170 TDI S-tronic
    Brilliant Red, Bose, RNS-e with bluetooth and SDS multi-function, factory fin, Ipod, Full Vienna Leather, interior ambient light pack, non smoking pack, 18" BBS split rim's, cruise control, 09 vents-climate control-switches, Cupra splitter

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    There seems to be a few different part numbers for the same switches depending on year. Not sure what the difference is ie electrical connection in behind it etc.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Very expensive mod doing this I tell ya!

6th Gear

Status
    I agree, if you were to buy all 7 switches or 4 plus coin holder etc & the inserts to hold them & faceplate you can easily be few hundred pounds at the very least. They are ill fitting but the way ahead if you want to add anything. You would have resale on your old parts tho for anybody doing single to double conversion.

6th Gear

Status
    theres at least 2 09 A3's on ebay being broken, i have phoned one today and its virtually complete interior wise! Buying new = loadsa cash!
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

6th Gear

Status
    looking on ebay.de they are anything up to 25 euro 2nd hand but you have postage on that too

Neutral

Status
    O.k. thanks for all your help both, won't be paying that much for the parts lol
    2007 A3 S-line 170 TDI S-tronic
    Brilliant Red, Bose, RNS-e with bluetooth and SDS multi-function, factory fin, Ipod, Full Vienna Leather, interior ambient light pack, non smoking pack, 18" BBS split rim's, cruise control, 09 vents-climate control-switches, Cupra splitter

1st Gear

Status
    Got mine from ebay.de for 35 inc delivery for the whole double din cage, hazard button, airbag light and card tray. Was missing the trim which I got for 8 from dealer and the tpms button which was 13. Didn't need to swap cages either, just took buttons, bracket & card holder out and swapped them with my prefacelift ones. You can also pick up the facelift climcate units on ebay cheap but you have to keep an eye out as some are expensive (still cheaper than delaer price). Got mine for 65 from ebay.co.uk.