REVERSIBLE LOAD FLOOR OR FLOOR MAT !

shilts

Reaction score
Hi , i'm looking at either the reversible load floor or the reversible load mat . I'm looking for something that keeps any dirt etc in the confines of the boot whilst not allowing anything to slide about in the boot . From the brochure photo's it looks as though the reversible load floor is made of rigid plastic - would not anything laying on this slide about ? Any advice would be appreciated , thanks .

I have a boot liner, it's not the rigid one but fills the entire boot and has sides on so no chance of spillages :)

It's made out of foam I think :S came with the car. Personally I prefer these to the rigid ones.

I have a boot liner off Ebay, its flexible with about an inch upstand. Has a non slip centre so nothing slips. Fits perfectly! (its not OEM)

It looks like a good idea but I decided against the reversible boot floor because you lose about 4 inches (100mm) of height in the boot when it is smooth side up.

Thanks everyone , foam bootliner it is then .

I've added a triimmed sheet of that "woffle" stuff: nothing shifts :)

Mind you it sticks to anything you take out of the boot and gets rucked up............