black edition wheels

luke1987

Air Ride is for Ballers!!
Reaction score
Don't suppose there is anyone selling or fancy swapping the above wheels with genuine rs6s????

My genuine S3 alloys will be up for sale in approx 1 week, Jan 2010 car, 2,000+ miles so immaculate.

id consider it for the right offer, im changing my wheels shortly when the supplier in the states pull his finger out his *** and gets it sorted. Ive got an Ibis BE but upgrading the wheels on it.
Cheers

I will be selling my 18" BE wheels from my S3 when I get it ( late April / early May ). They will be changed before I collect the car from the dealer, so will have done basically zero miles. PM me if you or anyone else is interested

sorry to hi jack,

can i just ask spin & willmac, how comes your selling your wheels? isnt it a good idea to keep em for resale time??

I have a set of brand new delivery miles S3 alloys with tyres. I'd be interested in a swap for BE alloys with tyres.

PM if you are interested.

sorry to hi jack,

can i just ask spin & willmac, how comes your selling your wheels? isnt it a good idea to keep em for resale time??

Yes would be better to keep, but unfortunately do not have the storage space to keep them.......... hence they will need to go

I have a set of brand new delivery miles S3 alloys with tyres. I'd be interested in a swap for BE alloys with tyres.

PM if you are interested.

I get mine B E mid may if you are still looking for a swop then let me know

I'll be selling mine just to raise funds, ideally I would normally keep them but I'm spending far too much of late and with baby no.2 due end of june I need to get saving so I'll worry about it in 2 years