2010 Audi S3 Sportback - alarm beep - VCDS

ved789

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just taken delivery of my new S3 Sportback S-Tronic.

On VCDS, I am some how not able to access the central convenience. I am trying to activate the beep on locking the car with the fob (key), and I am not winning. Does any one have a clue how to do this on the VAGCOM/VCDS.

As a side note, I activated the windows open/close on the fob from a function on the DIS. I also can not access this module on VAGCOM/VCDS.

Thank you in advance,

Ved

You can't even access the module you mean? Can you access the others ok?

Might be a stupid question but did you have the ignition switched on?

Are you using a real Ross Tech cable or a copy?

It could very well be you have such a new module that vagcom isnt aware of, saw this recently on another new S3 on here, think need to do a complete scan then send to RT if you have a genuine cable, otherwise they wont help.

Yes, I have a genuine cable.
Yes, the ignition on.
Yes, I have been using VAGCOM for the last 4 years. Used it extensively on my previous S3.

@NHN : Who at RT do I need send the scan to ?

Thanks

It could very well be you have such a new module that vagcom isnt aware of, saw this recently on another new S3 on here, think need to do a complete scan then send to RT if you have a genuine cable, otherwise they wont help.

It was me, our cars are new so they havent release a module yet so I cant change anything :( he emailed me something back but I dont have a clue what he means

Yeap it was Phil :) if you PM me what he sent you maybe I can have a looksy & see if can understand it.