AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

anyone heard of this remap before?

anyone head of dimsport genius remaping before? someone dose it in my area and thinking about having it done.

also noticed this on fr&r tuning aswell

http://www.fr-rtuning.com/Dealer.php

let me no what you think.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    yes mate, they have done pretty much all the engine mods on my car at their main place in bradford. I can recomend them highly. Also they just finished doing my intercooler cooler today. I post pics n info up soon

A3 2.0 TDI Optics Black S-Line, FR&RTuning Stage 3! GT20 Hybrid Turbo, THS TFSI FMIC, Sachs performance clutch kit+SMF, Milltek 2.5" Turbo-Back Non-Res Exhaust, ITG Maxogen Induction, EGR Delete with FR&RTuning Map out, Custom Black 18" RS4, 35mm H&R springs, S3 brakes, EBC Yellowstuff, front splitter, HID Xenons, S3 tailgate Spoiler, 09 Rear Lights, Retrofit Audi Ipod, S3 Air vents, Bose sound+retrofit JBL Subwoofer 1200W.
    Milltek Cat-back Non-Res for S3 2.0T FOR SALE both 3dr and 5dr PM

Neutral

Status
    i thought fr&r tuning did revo mapping. so am i wrong? they do dimsport do they? what kind of bhp gains did you get off it on you tdi roughly? uno what kind of figures i should expect on my s3 8p?

cheers mate

4th Gear

Status
    They do revo remaps and also their own software. Dimsport genius is a name of a tool that is able to read and reprograme a ecu. Best see their online shop for gains of different tuning software they do. They also do the st3 device lol just incase u wanted to know. Im running custom software for my setup that they did. Aw ye revo have Ł100 off sale on at the moment. Speak to them!

A3 2.0 TDI Optics Black S-Line, FR&RTuning Stage 3! GT20 Hybrid Turbo, THS TFSI FMIC, Sachs performance clutch kit+SMF, Milltek 2.5" Turbo-Back Non-Res Exhaust, ITG Maxogen Induction, EGR Delete with FR&RTuning Map out, Custom Black 18" RS4, 35mm H&R springs, S3 brakes, EBC Yellowstuff, front splitter, HID Xenons, S3 tailgate Spoiler, 09 Rear Lights, Retrofit Audi Ipod, S3 Air vents, Bose sound+retrofit JBL Subwoofer 1200W.
    Milltek Cat-back Non-Res for S3 2.0T FOR SALE both 3dr and 5dr PM