A3 Speedline Splitrim tyres

M88JCP

Reaction score
Hi everybody

Hopefully somebody can help me, my cars in desperate need of two new tyres - size 225/40/18

Can anybody give me some ideas on where i can get these at the best price, some of the prices i've been quoted are frightening:crying:

Thanks

Falken 452's are a good tyre for good money

Lot's of people will recommend them on here

Thanks Both, i'll have to have a look at them.. problem is my front tyres are conti contact 3's but there far to expensive for what you get!

try camskill they are as cheap wholesale tyre suppliers but you'll need to get them fitted yourself

+1 for Falken FK452's very good tyre for the money had 3 sets on my Leon would definitely buy again for the Audi!

Thanks Both, i'll have to have a look at them.. problem is my front tyres are conti contact 3's but there far to expensive for what you get!

I disagree, I rate Conti Sport Contact's, but if you want nice German rubber, you pay nice German money.

Agree with V6 Pete, you get what you pay for as proven in many of the Magazine tyre tests. Think about it for a minute or 2, you are driving a £20K + car and are cutting costs in realtion to the 4 small contact areas you have, an additional £50 per corner may seem excessive but would you feel the same if you encountered any issues, rta etc ?

Buy premium tyres.

Agree with V6 Pete, you get what you pay for as proven in many of the Magazine tyre tests. Think about it for a minute or 2, you are driving a £20K + car and are cutting costs in realtion to the 4 small contact areas you have, an additional £50 per corner may seem excessive but would you feel the same if you encountered any issues, rta etc ?

Buy premium tyres.

agree 10000000%

michelin PS2's much better than contis, £300 pair is a good price for them.

michelin PS2's much better than contis, £300 pair is a good price for them.

also agreed, just got 4 of em for £560 fitted :icon_thumright:

they are incredible in the wet! and much better than contis in dry too (for me the contis were shocking in wet)

I've had Conti Sport 3s up until recently and switched to Goodyear F1 Assymetrics. Got 4 delivered next day from Camskill for £398.

Very pleased with the tyres - fantastic grip in the wet as well as in the dry - recommend them.

I've had Conti Sport 3s up until recently and switched to Goodyear F1 Assymetrics. Got 4 delivered next day from Camskill for £398.

Very pleased with the tyres - fantastic grip in the wet as well as in the dry - recommend them.

+ 1 - My tyre of choice and brilliant price.

Yeh i do agree with everybody, i'm gonna pay the premium and get the premium quality, may look at Michelin's aswell thanks Crunchie :icon_thumright:

Thanks everyone

wow so cheap, am actually tmepted myself for next year, thats over 200 off! these need to be snapped up if already not! i paid nearly that for two!!!!

Remember tyres are the only things keeping you in contact with the road. I never scrimp on tyres for that very reason.