The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

Weird as they advertise them there in 19s :think:
i assume you have called them and asked when they are bringing the 19s in?

No, I'll give them a ring today. Also I'll have to work out which spacers to use if I put on 225/35/19 with my Eibach Sportlines.

18" OEM -
62910_433790776011_702366011_5658229_7992995_n.jpg

They show those lovely brakes off really well N8! Lets see the whole thing man!! Quit holding out on us!!! I bet it looks siiiiiiiiiiiiick!:respekt:

I'm after changing the centre caps on my 3sdms to some oem Audi caps. They're 70mm outside and 60mm inside, give or take a couple of mm. Any ideas on what ones I'd be able to use?

wow, so that took me a few days to go through this thread. pretty sure it hasn't been asked before: anybody any pics of Sparco Assetto Gara 18" on a sportback. i have found a couple of pics on some other forum on a red sportback. pref a grey A3 with black wheels!

thanks
rgds robert

When it comes to sparco assetto gara. Here's my FR on 18's (yes,it's getting lowered next week).
DSC01261.jpg

Reactions: pinterovski and RPSXR
Can't wait for the bridgestone printed tyres.
PRINTED-TYRE-01-439x439.jpg

PRINTED-TYRE-02-439x439.jpg

Reactions: pinterovski
finally got my 3sdm 0.01s fitted and within 2 days managed to badly kerb one !! not good on black rims
excuse the naffs pics ill get some more later
wheels are 18'' 8.5j and cars at standard ride height for the min

i have a set of these on my a3 i love them
blackforumready.jpg

what have you sealed and cleaned them with?

Last edited:
Definitely not 20", the video is just a bit distorted.

Also, looking at them again, they look like the A3 S-line ones with fatter spokes (like Rico had on his BE) rather than the more curved RS4s.

My mtms bimotos ,235/35/19...
b06354b8.jpg

My new rs4 18s ( black edition as some would call them)oem alloys...
94b6c7e9.jpg

My mtms have only been off 5 mins, and i miss them already..:( ***..

Last edited:
think i'm with you on this one John.. you know they'll be back on at the weekend :yes:

Going to a new home on sunday ,,best alloys i,ve ever had rob:(

Last edited:
i know lad, they look top $. you sure its the right move john ? tbh me thinks not :unsure: mtm's do it for me over the rs4's