The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

'tis tidy Boyds. I've seriously been thinking of chopping in the S3 for a TT-S after seeing a Suzuka Grey one up for grabs and the fact that I've not been "turned on" since getting the replacement S3 in March. OK, it's the same engine, but they drive better, especially with mag ride, "newer" cabin, driving position closer to the ground...

Would love a TT-RS in Suzuka or Dolphin Grey and on a set of the Breyton Race LS Blacks on it. I know they go on Audi's...

Breyton3.jpg

rico 1st dibs on your car! :yes::ninja:

Great looking car these. My sister bought an ibis one over christmas a while back and it's definitely a headturner..although if I was gonna go down the hairdressers route..give me a RS instead!

Great looking car these. My sister bought an ibis one over christmas a while back and it's definitely a headturner..although if I was gonna go down the hairdressers route..give me a RS instead!

Getting one of them you aint a hairdresser............... more like a salon manager haha

Do you think its rubbing due to the ET35? if your offset was higher number does that mean the wheel would be more in the arch? Im after a set of wheels myself and dont know what size and offset to go for!!! Bugging me!

Sorry i have only just replyed havent been on for a few weeks. Um the rubbing was due to the low offset and the width i wanted to get them out the arch and be nice and wide so im very happy with the look really want 10'' on the rear now but that would just be silly. for all aswell i recently changed my two rear tyres due to a puncture i replaced them with 215/40/18's faken fk452's and the rubbing on the rear has completly stopped even with 5 people in.

Has anyone got a pic of a 3dr sprint blue S3 with LM's in 19" and/or VMR 710's please?

Just out of interest do the VB3's come in Audi fitment (CSL reps) i have always liked that wheel.

Heres a quick pic of them on the car. Really pleased with them, Hopefully springs soon and some decent pictures.

Image0062-1.jpg

40 profile on 18s. Only because thats what was on the old rims and still loads of miles on them so they will stay on untill they need changing. I dont think i done to bad for my first mod. :)

Last edited:
Has anyone got a pic of a 3dr sprint blue S3 with LM's in 19" and/or VMR 710's please?

Just out of interest do the VB3's come in Audi fitment (CSL reps) i have always liked that wheel.

can anyone help?

wow!!! if someone had of described it without seeing it , I wouldn't of thought it would work. It looks wicked

★★★;1042439 said:

for the very first time today i saw Speedlines on an A3 and thought they looked amazing. was driving in Birmingham this morning down bath row. condor grey (i think) '09 sportback with an S-Line bodykit. just looked amazing. i'm so surprised. i've always disliked those wheels lol

I wanted bbs rs wheels on mine but couldent justify the price but that white s3 looks the nuts well done mate