The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

My rims!

BBS RS861 in Dakar Beige!

IMG_0208.jpg

I've got a set for sale Matt.

N8 may take you up on that offer soon if you still have them but need to get my 3dr sold first and get a sportback and then will see what funds i have left!

Last edited:
Found it hard when i was looking at wheels for mine so thought i put this up. 18'' bbs ch replicas bought at reeva wheels on ebay with tyres balanced and new nuts for £550. Fronts are 8.' wide offset ET35 with 215 tyres, Rears 9'' wide offset ET35 215 tyres. Front no rubbing issues but must remove wheel arch liner screw. Rear rubs quite abit so will go for 205 tyres next time and try and remove screw that it rubbs on. Dont let the rubbing of the rear put you off it doesent damage the tyre just drive sencibly with people in the back.

IMG075.jpg

IMG074.jpg

Last edited:
Found it hard when i was looking at wheels for mine so thought i put this up. 18'' bbs ch replicas bought at reeva wheels on ebay with tyres balanced and new nuts for £550. Fronts are 8.' wide offset ET35 with 215 tyres, Rears 9'' wide offset ET35 215 tyres. Front no rubbing issues but must remove wheel arch liner screw. Rear rubs quite abit so will go for 205 tyres next time and try and remove screw that it rubbs on. Dont let the rubbing of the rear put you off it doesent damage the tyre just drive sencibly with people in the back.

Do you think its rubbing due to the ET35? if your offset was higher number does that mean the wheel would be more in the arch? Im after a set of wheels myself and dont know what size and offset to go for!!! Bugging me!

some pics of my wheels s-line reps painted in toyota magnetic grey pearl with black centre caps
29072010592.jpg
11042010083.jpg
23072010573-1.jpg

Reactions: warren_S5
Does anyone know the specs of the wheels/tyres on this one?

IMG_3668.jpg

Thanks!

Reactions: Simzy
yes they are the 19" Speedline upgrade from the Audi A6. They are also regularly advertised as BBS because when the first came out they were made by BBS but audi switched production to Speedline. (they come in silver as standard)

★★★;1042439 said:
Does anyone know the specs of the wheels/tyres on this one?

IMG_3668.jpg

Thanks!

BBS RS6801 also known as Speedline Split Rims

this is my mates A3

IIRC front are 8.5J and rears 9 running 215 35 19

That's interesting about the change in production as all four of mine are bbs so must be an early set.

That's interesting about the change in production as all four of mine are bbs so must be an early set.

Yeah i thought that but I think I read it on Edition 38. Might be rubbish though!!!

★★★;1042873 said:
Thanks guys! Yeah, those wheels are awesome :wub:

I thought they were called RS861?

I'm guessing ET48?

The A6 ones are ET48 8.5 wide but i think you can also get them in ET54 9 inch wide off the mk2 TT.

N8 is the man to ask cus he ran a pair of each type on his A3

Oh I wants!!!

garage.php

'tis tidy Boyds. I've seriously been thinking of chopping in the S3 for a TT-S after seeing a Suzuka Grey one up for grabs and the fact that I've not been "turned on" since getting the replacement S3 in March. OK, it's the same engine, but they drive better, especially with mag ride, "newer" cabin, driving position closer to the ground...

Would love a TT-RS in Suzuka or Dolphin Grey and on a set of the Breyton Race LS Blacks on it. I know they go on Audi's...

Breyton3.jpg