The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

Picked my A3 up at the weekend & had these fitted yesterday....

a3.jpg

a3-2.jpg

a3-3.jpg

And the wifes car

cab (2).jpg
Are the headlights after market? and what year model A3's will they fit?

What's peoples thoughts on lenso b9 le mans reps? I'm after a second set of rims and had a look at a set on a golf r in germany last week and quality was pretty good. Not same as oem obviously. Anyone got experience? After staggered but take in mins I also have Porsche 996TT calipers up front.

My thoughts on reps, is they are like aids = It's all going to end in tears

Haha fair call. Currently on genuine BBS's as you've seen.

Nothing fits because stupid BBK for a staggered setup! BBS Super RS is out of my budget due to being overseas traveling for over a month (currently on Croatia).

Give me ideas lol.

N8 you wouldn't happen to have a picture of speedlines painted white in your back catalog of wheels would ya ?

@N8 :yes: :D

Black bolts would work ok I think. Personally not a fan as I think silver on white looks lovely.

WhiteMK5on19inchBBS.jpg

food for thought. i might do mine matt Lamborghini white diamond cut rim black barrels and chrome/polished split bolts. maybe

LOL

OK, if it was me, I'd go and get some plated up. That's what we did back in the day.:eiertritt:

See this is where my 'back in the day' knowledge comes in. That stuff will definitely come off. I've used it a lot underneath more classic minis than I care to mention :)