The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

DSC01925.jpg

DSC01917.jpg

what wheels are those, on the white SB?

Not to sure what make they are. but they look pretty similar to these.
dfm_screensaver_v1.jpg

Mabey N8 can tell us what they are.

Last edited:
I quite like those ultraleggera's look good on the 2 S3's posted and light :)

hey guys and girls my alloys need repainting as they are chipped and looking nasty they looking like this now
23072010573-1.jpg

im thinking of doing them in a lighter grey whats people's opinions on this or should i stick to the same colour to repaint them
cheers
fran

hey guys and girls my alloys need repainting as they are chipped and looking nasty they looking like this now
23072010573-1.jpg

im thinking of doing them in a lighter grey whats people's opinions on this or should i stick to the same colour to repaint them
cheers
fran
Satin black to go with the theme....

hmm maybe , but not a real fan of black wheels bit ironic i know lol well not in this design anyway others look good in black like rs4's the green TT in work have gloss black wheels and they look very nice indeed

hmm maybe , but not a real fan of black wheels bit ironic i know lol well not in this design anyway others look good in black like rs4's the green TT in work have gloss black wheels and they look very nice indeed
Seen the green TT parked up in Gol last night, had a good look. Ace!

Anthracite I'd say like black edition wheels, although I kinda think they looked nice in the OEM silver colour

I've just bought these from ebay :

b15kcjwegkkgrhqyokjgeoo.jpg

18" AUDI A3 96>03 TT RS BLK & POL 5 SPOKE ALLOYS | eBay UK

But the company that are selling them are saying they won't fit My 2004 Audi A3. Which don't make any sense because these wheels look exactly like the same one's on the new 2010 Black edition . He saying it is a 5x100 stud pattern , and not a 5x112 ....which seems very strange to me.....as it looks like the same wheel....is it true that the audi a3 8p is a 5x112 stud pattern ???

I've just bought these from ebay :

b15kcjwegkkgrhqyokjgeoo.jpg

18" AUDI A3 96>03 TT RS BLK & POL 5 SPOKE ALLOYS | eBay UK

But the company that are selling them are saying they won't fit My 2004 Audi A3. Which don't make any sense because these wheels look exactly like the same one's on the new 2010 Black edition . He saying it is a 5x100 stud pattern , and not a 5x112 ....which seems very strange to me.....as it looks like the same wheel....is it true that the audi a3 8p is a 5x112 stud pattern ???

mate if theyre not 5x112 then they're reps

well if its a 5x110 pattern wheel then its a rep rather then an oem & no it wont fit as the 8Ps are indeed 5x112

why would they even bother making them in 5x110 when there for a3's :/

EDIT: wouldn't you get them on though with wobbly bolts????

why would they even bother making them in 5x110 when there for a3's :/

EDIT: wouldn't you get them on though with wobbly bolts????

OP says they are 5x100 so they wouldnt even go on with wobbly bolts. If they were 5x110, wobbly bolts would do the trick!

Why the hell would they make them in 5x100?!

OP says they are 5x100 so they wouldnt even go on with wobbly bolts. If they were 5x110, wobbly bolts would do the trick!

Why the hell would they make them in 5x100?!

missed that! 5x100 : /

ok ive done two of my wheels got to do the other side 2morrow then she is all fresh again , i know they are prob not to everybodys taste but i like them
29042011464.jpg

and how they look without any sunlight
29042011463.jpg

They look tip top Fran. Where can you get the black centre caps and are they standard size for all Audi wheels incl BBS?

They look tip top Fran. Where can you get the black centre caps and are they standard size for all Audi wheels incl BBS?
thanks matey , the centre caps i painted myself i striped them down and painted them with santin black paint with clear coat over the top easy really , but im sure you could prob get some off ebay

Car's looking pretty fran :) ****** clean as well!

Facelift rear lights (one's with darker edges) ftw!

Car's looking pretty fran :) ****** clean as well!

Facelift rear lights (one's with darker edges) ftw!
thank you matey , yeah another thing on my long list too do you must mean my11's , yeah i always try and keep her clean and tidy it helps being a pro valeter/detailer as a day job so can get hold of things easy and can clean my car whenever i feel like its all good

looks ace fran, good job.
cheers dude i got the other side done today they are all nice and fresh again now :) , just got to wait a week for the clear coat to go rock hard then i can get some cutting compound on them to bring the shine right up then the metal flick in the paint will really pop out cant wait :)

There are already some pics of my speedlines, but I'll post some especially in this rims section.

IMG_6750.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6751.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg