Forge Catch Tank

Paul Laird

Reaction score
Hey i bought a forge catch tank bout a couple of month ago for my audi s3 8p, just went to empty it there and found the site glass is leaking bec the pipe looks as if it has been cut to short?? i know my m8 dave had this problem also, was wondering if anybody knew where to get this pipe from?? was goin to try and email forge on monday? dont expect this from a product which i payed just over £300 for and thought was the best on the market?? was gona go for a bsh catch tank and thought no, i will just wait and buy the best

forge customer servies is pretty good, im sure they'l replace it. give john at forge a call, he'l sort you out :icon_thumright:

I had the same problem, called forge and they send a new one next week :)

Also had this problem as part of the recent group buy,and was very pleased with Forge's service in replacing the faulty tank.

Give them a ring.

Hey i bought a forge catch tank bout a couple of month ago for my audi s3 8p, just went to empty it there and found the site glass is leaking bec the pipe looks as if it has been cut to short?? i know my m8 dave had this problem also, was wondering if anybody knew where to get this pipe from?? was goin to try and email forge on monday? dont expect this from a product which i payed just over £300 for and thought was the best on the market?? was gona go for a bsh catch tank and thought no, i will just wait and buy the best

Quit your moaning and get in contact with forge, they will have a new pipe sent out to you within a few days lol

only bought this one bec u kept sayin to me aw u need to get one, end up haven oil running all over ma chassis leg :lmfao:

Seriously....just ring them up.

By now you could have been looking at the replacement parts.