what bonnett needed

damo2009

Reaction score
ive just landed my self an s3 bumper off an 08 car so now bonnett will i need the convert it

The face lift bonnett 2008> and the wings lights to go with it .

Has your car got a single grill? If yes then you don't need to change your bonnet

ive read the thread thats on here about front end conversion and if i av single grill and want a double grill then i need to change the bonnett
my car is a 53 8p

Sounds like he is going to do the first single to double grill conversion!

no my car i av a single i went out and got a s3 big grill bumper off an preface lift 08 car now an i right to beleave that i need a preface lift bonnet
in the the fread off mattanddrew he only says you need a bumper bonnet fogs fogsurronds my be a reinforcment bar he says nothing about wings thats why when he said wings i was confused dos this sound right now or plse correct me

no my car i av a single i went out and got a s3 big grill bumper off an preface lift 08 car now an i right to beleave that i need a preface lift bonnet
in the the fread off mattanddrew he only says you need a bumper bonnet fogs fogsurronds my be a reinforcment bar he says nothing about wings thats why when he said wings i was confused dos this sound right now or plse correct me

That would be a lot easier to understand with some punctuation...

you need any bonnet from 2005 facelift to 2008 facelift. The 08 facelift one wont fit. If your looking at a breakers, as long as its come off a car with a big grille then you will be fine

needs more than punctuation!! lol

Sorry mate, but it hard to understand what you mean.

If your car currently has a single/large grill and you want to put the 08 bumper on, you will not need a bonnet.

A new bonnet is only needed when doing a double grill to single grill conversion ( or if you are going to attempt to fit the very latest style s3 bumper, for which you would need bonnet, wings ,lights and a large bucket of cash)

the bumper is the one before the me one.the new one started on 58 09 cars my car as a grill at the top and bottum.i put a silver strip each side then painted the middle black.but now want to do it properly.
thanks for all your help but lee makes more sence