EM TuningSky Insurance

Thread: Respraying

4th Gear

Status

Respraying

Went over the car with Tardis last weekend, good stuff, and noticed a few chips in the paint on the front bumper, front wings and a few on the bonnet. Anyone know how much it would cost to get these sorted. OEM or third party. l then went and drove up a newly tarmaced road so back to square one with the Tardis.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I would make sure they take them off the car as i would mot want over spray on the car and should be no more the 500 preped and painted in 2pac

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    They shouldn't need removing if the bodyshop is any use. Overspray shouldn't automatically come with painting parts on car.

Agreed 500 should be max for this, hopefully a bit less if you find the right place.
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

Gievf Buckets

Status
    youll get overspray off easily with clay anyway, i use on average a rule of 100 quid a panel, theres a really good paintshop in kirriemuir that both me and my old boy use the guys the best in the area, youve gotta pay a little more but not too much drop me a pm on vagoc if you want it and ill get you the number mate