A big thanks to Matt......

S3Sport_Guy

Reaction score
....for sorting out the group buy on the ITG CAI! Got mine through on Wednesday and fitted it today - 3 hours worth of work:)

Got pictures bit I cant submit attachments:crying:

Got no grumbles about the quality of the product at all. Only hassle I had was trying to get the hose clip off the pipe that connects to the turbo - even with a pair of hose clip pliers - just did not have enough space to work with - in the end I used a pair of long nosed pliers. I have taken it for a test drive and I do notice a difference in performance - I had to stick 95RON in from a motorway service station as that was all they had but the car feels like it is on 99RON:icon_thumright:

The sound coming from the filter is not too obtrusive either - all in all very happy - give it a couple of weeks before I go REVO stage 1:cool:

Thanks again Matt - top man:icon_thumright:

g'sta

Upload your pics to photobucket and then link them :icon_thumright:

Upload your pics to photobucket and then link them :icon_thumright:

Here you go
DSCN0750.JPG
DSCN0750.JPG

Last edited:
....for sorting out the group buy on the ITG CAI! Got mine through on Wednesday and fitted it today - 3 hours worth of work:)

Got pictures bit I cant submit attachments:crying:

Got no grumbles about the quality of the product at all. Only hassle I had was trying to get the hose clip off the pipe that connects to the turbo - even with a pair of hose clip pliers - just did not have enough space to work with - in the end I used a pair of long nosed pliers. I have taken it for a test drive and I do notice a difference in performance - I had to stick 95RON in from a motorway service station as that was all they had but the car feels like it is on 99RON:icon_thumright:

The sound coming from the filter is not too obtrusive either - all in all very happy - give it a couple of weeks before I go REVO stage 1:cool:

Thanks again Matt - top man:icon_thumright:

g'sta

No worries mate, glad you got it all fitted ok,