Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Part Number Request/Clarifications

Looking to add a few bits and bobs to my car and want to be clear about the part numbers before visiting the dealers.

was wondering if somebody could help with the following, (car is a 2008, '57' S3);

TPMS;
    Have manged to track down the following part numbers needed, are they correct? Is this everything I will need? Is this the correct switch for my dash/year of car?

000-979-131 x1, Repair wires
    000-979-900-9E x2 Repair wires
    400-971-636-A x1 Housing/plug for switch
    8PO-927-121-A5PR x1 Dash switch

Cupholder;
    Was looking to switch the card tray for the cup holder, again, is this the right part number for my dash/car? Is this the illuminated one? I am aware that I will keep the illuminated front from my card holder but thought it would be better to get the illuminated cup holder as it would have somewhere to run the wiring to the fascia?

8PO-862-534C

Ashtray delete;

Is this the only part that i need to swap the ashtray for the storage tray?

8PO-863-301-A-4PK

Cruise Control;

I was under the impression that the only thing my car wouyld need would be the cruise stalk swapping and then coding, is this correct, if so, does anybody know the part number for the stalk?

SDS wiring;

While I'm at it thoought I would wire in the microphone to my RNSE (recently fitted, many thanks to Lea for coding). The car already had the bluetooth so has the microphone just need to link this in to the rnse, any links or advice on this procedure would be greatly appreciated.

Final query, now that I have fitted the RNSE have a symhony 2 stereo with the inbuilt multichanger, anybody have idea how much it is worth if I were to advertise it on ebay? I also have the quadlock and aerial adaptors and a set of stereo keys that could be sold with it as these were supplied with my RNSE and not needed.

Sorry for the long post guys, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Geraint

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Re: Part Number Request/Clarifications

Anyone?
    2008 Ibis White S3

Gievf Buckets

Status
    sorry missed this thread not got etka up as im at work but ill answer some things for you

the cup holder, its a combination of your cardholder front and a cupholder from a single din stereo, it is not illuminated though people have modded it to be, youll need to drop a search for that though

the ashtray delete you are correct its the only part and one of m favourite mods tbh cheap too

as for the sds guide look at marcq's sig for a link its pretty detailed

hope thats a help

Neutral

Status

Re: Part Number Request/Clarifications

Thanks for the help, was going to pop down this morning but parts aren't open today.
    2008 Ibis White S3

Gievf Buckets

Status
    yeah rubbish holidays haha let me know how you get on