Eibach Pro-Sport

glasgowdubber

Reaction score
Anyone running these springs on an S3?
Just ordered them today 30mm, then was called back to be told they would only lower the car 20mm because the car has air suspension?

My mate had them on the MK5 GTi and they were excellent, I would go as far as saying better than standard..

Will 20mm really make any difference? I'm planning on getting 19s for the car soon so didn't want to just leave standard springs on.

Cheers

Chris

Eibach pro's IMHO are just right, not to low & certainly not too high, they ride well too.

Excellent cheers guys, I know most people use H&R but company I am dealing with don't really deal with H&R.

Boydie are you running 18/19s? You got any pics? Would appreciate it before I commit to having these fitted.

Chris

I have a set of eibach pro's in my garage waitin to go onto my car. Just 2 springs. Check all the websites that sell them.

I am also on 25mm h&r springs with 19" sits just fine for me . no rubbin..............

i thought the H&R s lowered 35 mm ? if they only lower 25 mm i m going to order some

Awesome gti are the cheapest to buy H&R from mate

Not at all scott, you try removing the hubs of each front corner, swapping the suspension over then refitting it, it isnt as easy job as it seems to be, done it twice on mine mate, although straight forward mostly if you have all the tools & there are no siezed nuts/bolts, it does take time to do plus an alignment is needed, so for me £140 is actually about right & maybe even cheap tbh, rears are a hell of alot easier generally.

I must have been lucky when I did mine then!

Everything came apart nice and easy, Except splitting the hub(but if i had the right tool !)

Didn't take too long, Like I say, mine was quite easy though. No probs or seized bits :)

I would say a very leisurely 2 hours. lot's of tea and fags :)

2 hours, you were either very very lucky or your idea of 2 hours is more like 4 lol.

LOL!

I must have been lucky then, but i'm sure it was around that time for the front, and I had to use some real pony spring compressors aswell! Thought I was going to lose a limb at some point:scared2:

Used to working with mechanics though, as I build industrial cnc machinery for a living:)

Then you did well mate, yeah those spring compressors are worrying huh, if they go of then see yer lmfao