CAI Advice please

thebott

Reaction score
Hi my S3 is currently running mtm stage 2 remap with milltek non resonated system. I want to change to a performance cai , whats the best way to go, a full induction system or just a new performance panel filter any advice please......

don't bother with panel filter cause you wan't see much gains. you need a proper CAI. i've got Forge CAI (old one). but there are new ones with better gains from ITG and Forge Twintake, which are highly recomended here.

There is a group buy on the GTi Forum with 15% off the ITG, alternatively JSW3 has a very nearly new Evoms that he will sell, drop him a mail and save yourself £100

Hi my S3 is currently running mtm stage 2 remap with milltek non resonated system. I want to change to a performance cai , whats the best way to go, a full induction system or just a new performance panel filter any advice please......

I have a nearly new Dbilas CAI up for sale if your interested. PM me for deatails.

ill be takeing my 3 week old evoms off the weekend as the mrs hates it PM if your intrested mate

Ill do a deal with my mrs if any one want to take her off my hands to stop the nagging .
As she dont want any sort of induction kit on .
if it was up to me i wouldent be takeing it off sorry mate .

Ill do a deal with my mrs if any one want to take her off my hands to stop the nagging .
As she dont want any sort of induction kit on .
if it was up to me i wouldent be takeing it off sorry mate .

how dare you let her win

Tell me about it but if i dont ill never hear the last of it as i only drive it 2 days aweek .