Got my 3.2 Sline today and OMG NO rear spioler?!?!

MateloT

Reaction score
It has all the other "sline" features except the spoiler. I've asked the dealer, he said that some UK ones dont come with a rear spoiler but I can have one fitted for £350.

I've told him that it definately states a rear spoiler in the sline pack and that I should have one fitted for free. He's going to investigate it today for me.

Anyone elses sline missing the spoiler? If so, what did you do about it?

It says in the brochure; dont take that from the dealer; threaten to reject the car due to it not being as described in the brochure...

yer, the dealer whilst telling a few porkie pies is actually being quite good about it, he agrees that if it should have one they'll pay. He's saying at the mo that he has to talk to the area manager before they can do anything, he's coming down on Thursday so we'll see. If i get no joy from him i'll phone audi customer services, sure they're not gonna want to [censored] off a customer for a £350 spoiler that should be there in the first place.

if your not bothered about waiting.. do this

Reject the car.. FULL STOP Say you dont want it and you want another ordering....

for compo you want the 3.2 demo...

then you get to have it for 3 months.. in that time if you get bored of it.. say your fed up of waiting and order something else or simple get the new car when it comes...

The audi regional manager was in the dealer today. He's confirmed that a couple S-Lines were made without the rear spoiler by accident (dont ask me).

They've agreed to fit it for free and supply a 3.2 loan car whilst they do it.

As you can see, S-Line, 3.2 with No spoiler
2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Isn't the spoiler supposed to be installed at the factory in Germany?
If so - I would refuse to let them install one and ask for a completely new car that comes with everything pre-installed in the factory, they always do it better.

- Why did you attach the cellphone holder to your dashboard??? checkout my holder - simply ask the dealer to get you one for free assuming you get a new car.

you need a votex body kit for that car, i had the kit fitted before i collected it and there were people trying to get into my car ehen it was on display in the audi garage. It makes the car