Lowering Springs for a Audi 1.6 need help!!!!!

I oOEddOo I

Reaction score
I want to lower the car so the back wheel is like sticking out but i need to know if 30mm is enough also i would prefer using eibach springs

Last edited:
so it makes the wheel look wider if that make sense .....
but would 30mm enough using eibach pro springs that is the question
do you have any other brands is similar ??

Wheel spacers is what you need if you are looking for a wider track

Suspension will do diddly to that.

I also want to know if lowering 30mm is enough to look sporty using eibach pro ??
any other good suggestion ??

depends if youve got an se sport or an sline each is lower than the previous

The stanadard version which is not a sport or s.line
the back end looks abit high just wondering 30mm is enough to bring it down just slightly lower than the s.line version if you know what i mean

Alot of people sed Eibach pro kit is good but they only lower 30mm

But Eibach sportline springs can lower front- 45-50mm and rear 35-40mm nt sure if they are as good

your car will be dropped lower than most as the sport is slightly lower than yours and the sline is lower than that, around 15mm a go i think so you will achive a much larger drop from the springs

so which one should go for ??

Just to throw another choice into the mix, I've recently fitted mine with H&R -50mm springs and I think they're absolutely brilliant! They give an excellent quality ride with what I consider to be the perfect drop at both front & rear, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anybody :icon_thumright:

so which one should go for ??

Just to throw another choice into the mix, I've recently fitted mine with H&R -50mm springs and I think they're absolutely brilliant! They give an excellent quality ride with what I consider to be the perfect drop at both front & rear, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anybody :icon_thumright:

RS_Cosworth
neutral

Is it 50mm in front and the rear also 50mm ??
H&R is for (audi 8L) does it still suit (audi 8P)??

Last edited:
RS Cosworth

Can you send me website for it please mate that will be very helpful
thank you

Now i hearing a few saying H&R is good ??
H&R or Eibach ??

You can't go wrong with either tbh mate, but very good makes. All I can say though is I have H&R's fitted to mine and imo they're pretty much as perfect as you're gonna get!

Eibach seems cheaper for lowering 45-50mm in front and back 35-40mm

H&R is bit expensive

yh i might go for the eibach sportline one
does anyone know if they are good or similar to the pro kit ??

with the 1.6 the only difference you will notice is on looks tbh both will handle well