Question regarding the 312 caliper holders

hi mate, just had a look at your purchase and everything is there u need to bolt them straight on. good buy!

yes. u can see the bolts screwed into them. they will bolt to your existing baering housing when you remove your old calipers:yes:

Yeap carriers are there as far as I can see, also I know that guy personally, he's a great guy & parts have always been spot on trust me.

hello guys ive just bought the carriers and calipers for the back side from an audi a3 2.0 tdi 170hp what else do i need to retrofit them on my 2.0 tdi bkd. also what size are the discs?

are uou sure that the audi a3 2.0 tdi BMN 170hp has 255mm discs and not 286 like the gti does?

thank you do you know if a need anything else, more tahn the pads, discs, caliper and carieer, in order to retrofit to my 2.0 tdi BKD 140bhp that has 255mm discs?

I've just upgraded mine to s3 all round, I wanted to keep it looking OEM so brought the disc shields/guards from Audi as your standard ones will be to small. Some people just bend the standard ones back so they don't rub on the new disc but I suggest buying new ones. Not alot of money but worth it. All the bolts will be the same but you will want new caliper to carrier bolts (unless buying new pads, then they come with them).

Ah sorry I must have been looking at 140 brake discs not the 170s

Just installed front plus rear with brand new discs and pads manufactured by trw. I didnt have time to test them very well since here its raining but a first glance the braking is phenomenal :).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk