Finally, decent weather and few good pics. Sepang blue S3 & Other.

Sepang Blue looks very much like Mauritius Blue dont you think ?

No not at all. You will have to see it with your eyes to appreciate the colour. It changes colour in the true light.

Looks nice Dave, is that red stitching standard on the S3?? I like it!

Looks nice Dave, is that red stitching standard on the S3?? I like it!

No it's additional cost. Its around £1400 in total for stitching in a different colour for audi exclusive. Inc the extended leather pack as the same.

No it's additional cost. Its around £1400 in total for stitching in a different colour for audi exclusive. Inc the extended leather pack as the same.

Presume this is special order direct to Audi, as its not on the configurator as an option.

looks nice mate , could you spec the stiching in blue ? if i order a new S3 it will be yellow got any pics of your old one ?

Superb.
Particularly the extended leather. Improves an excellent cabin even further.

Tasty leather indeed!

Audi exclusive paint + extended leather pack + buckets = never see another one!!!

My dealer had an exclusive in a purple/pink, looked awful and they wanted 30k for it a year old!

looks nice mate , could you spec the stiching in blue ? if i order a new S3 it will be yellow got any pics of your old one ?

Yes I will upload the yellow ones.

You can soec the stitching in blue, I just thought the blue black combo wouldn't stand out too much inside being black already. Red looks better in the flesh.

Who's going to GTI international then this year. I'm going. Would be good to see a good turn out this year.

David