S-line rear valance options

chrisb72

Reaction score
I have recently bought myself a 56 reg A3 Sportback S-line SE and I'm wanting to change the original rear valance.

Can you please tell me what my options are? Either Audi body kits or facelifted S-line valances. I would really like an S3 version, but looking at the bumper shape I don't think it'll fit my S-line bumper?

Thanks for your help.

Just to clarify, is your SB an SE or S-line? It makes a big difference as to which will fit!

If S line (should be smooth at the top and have a grey section at the bottom) then the S3 valance is your only option i'm afraid!

The Audi bodykit (Known as Votex) only fits the standard SE bumper (fully painted with bumper strip on top edge)

Hope this helps

My car is an Sportback S-line Special Edition (not sure what the difference is though between s-line and s-line special edition?)

Would the new 2009 facelift s-line valance fit?

Dont think they made one of them, dealer bull probably!

The 2009 valance wont fit no, it will if you change the bumper to 2009 to match though!

The 2009 valance wont fit no, it will if you change the bumper to 2009 to match though!

Only the bottom part of the bumper needs changing IIRC. If you have the smoothed upper part, it should be the same as the new 2009 upper bumper

Only the bottom part of the bumper needs changing IIRC. If you have the smoothed upper part, it should be the same as the new 2009 upper bumper

No the 09 bumper is one piece with a seperate grey "insert" Have a look next time you see one.

The S-Line Special Edition does exist - it was made from 2005 to 2007 and is essentially S-Line spec with Vienna leather. I didn't find out that mine was an S-Line SE until I read the V5 document for my car!

The S-Line Special Edition does exist - it was made from 2005 to 2007 and is essentially S-Line spec with Vienna leather. I didn't find out that mine was an S-Line SE until I read the V5 document for my car!

Mine is probably not a Special Edition any more seeing as the previous owner opted for the special 2 tone leather option!