Any Suzuka Grey Owners out there ? Looking for Pics

willmac

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any photo's of their pride and joy they can post ?
The wait for mine is killing me, and have exhausted all the photo's I can find on here and on internet search :)

Do a search or PM wesley. He has a tidy looking 8P in Suzuka with black alloys.

Rico, yes have seen wesley's car , very smart. Have exhausted all previously posted photo's so was looking for some new ones to keep the pain at bay whilst waiting for delivery

IMG_3613.jpg

1280_3864643764376262.jpg

353S_01-vi.jpg

Suzuka Grey next to Ibis....

Suzuka-Ibis.jpg

Ah, I should have asked for it... I'll settle on Ibis for now! It probably wouldn't cost £1600 for a respray after a few years anyway! lol.

Actually, I wonder how much a full respray would be... Any ideas? That colour is just gorgeous!

I wouldn't bother on a new car - unless you spend £4K+, the respray won't be up to OE standards, and is likely to devalue the car.

On another note, that colour is my first choice if I buy an R8!

any1 got any ideas on how much the respray is? really appreciate it andi dont know who chris brown is.

Thanks

Ah £4k+ is a bit much... I think I would only do it a bit later down the line when the paint starts getting a bit tatty anyway...

IMG_3613.jpg

1280_3864643764376262.jpg

353S_01-vi.jpg

Suzuka Grey next to Ibis....

Suzuka-Ibis.jpg

Cheers for these photo's N8, not seen the TTRS pic before as comparison next to Ibis before , really shows the difference. It is one of these colours that often does not show up too well on photo's due to the pearl effect but this one is best I've seen.
My current car in Missano Red is another colour that tends to show up Orange rather than red if pics taken on a crappy camera

I've got more pics of Alex's car, I'll post them up when I get on the PC next.....

Cheers N8, appreciate it. Just looking fwd to the day I can start posting my own pics , especially after i get the 19" anthracite CK's on as well !:icon_thumright:
And guess what, it will have buckets as well :faint:

What a siiiick colour!!!:hubbahubba:

Never seen it before!

Looking forward to the pics of yours Willmac!

What a siiiick colour!!!:hubbahubba:

Never seen it before!

Looking forward to the pics of yours Willmac!

Looks even better in the flesh, photo's never seem to do it justice. I live in Glasgow and so far have only seen 1 x TT and 1 x R8 in the same colour in the area, so seems to be pretty rare

Fantastic colour there's a tt rs local to me in it.

4450330124_3071cd9f9d.jpg

Last edited:
that's the best s3 on ASN!
Perfect color :hubbahubba:

respray was around £1900

Here is some pics although the car has different lights front&rear and is lower now.

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these pic's N8, beautiful car :icon_thumright:

No problems lad

respray was around £2k i believe. I can never get the actual price cause my garage priced up the whole thing inc cost to replace body kit.

Here is some pics although the car has different headlights and is lower now.

Isd yours Suzuka Grey, looks great man...

More pics of Alex's car, he used to be a member on here, but doesn't come on here much anymore......

S3cowbrigderdsoftlightHDR---.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

From where did he get them fog light bulbs ??? I want them :yes:

In the 2 years I've owned my car, I've never ever used my fogs...

I hardly use fogs on my JCW but lol sometimes you have to give it in to the demands of your other half to keep them sweet :yes: ... So is it h11 bulbs i need lol ??