Any Suzuka Grey Owners out there ? Looking for Pics

Wheels are 18" Speedline Turini

cheers kuro

not bad for 18s. i thought i'd be stuck with 19s only looking goof and have to suffer some ride qual but they look sweet

a%3E
4883461522_8ba1f00b81_b.jpg
[/url]%20_Suzuka%20Gray%20A3%20Audi%20by%20philipjmarshall,%20on%20Flickr[/IMG]

Just wondering if anyone has any photo's of their pride and joy they can post ?
The wait for mine is killing me, and have exhausted all the photo's I can find on here and on internet search :)

Willmac - the pics won't do this colour any justice.
You need to see it in the flesh if your considering on getting it. Shoot around to a few deailers and see. I saw the colour in the flesh before getting it.
In pictures the car will just look white!

I exhausted the internet for this colour too - its pointless.

Last edited:
So is suzuka grey a very pale grey that looks almost white in day light but grey at night or something?

Shane id probably say the other way round. White at night and Grey during the day. I don't think any camera can really capture the true colour. Again during the day also depends on sunlight as this can change the colour completely.

See this video (not a great example i know!) but you'll see the change in colour when the sun shines on parts of the paintwork - hint of purple/blue.

YouTube - Audi TT-RS sound

Last edited:
Are they satin black or gloss black?

Not only do I want that car, I wouldn't mind the house either and it always has a good collection of cars on the drive

Absolutely stunning car. Best colour I've seen

Nice colour, just something a bit of a change from the norm

Not an S3, but I have joined the Suzuka Gray ranks with this new S5 Sportback. placing my order post-tsunami, there wasn't an overwhelming choice of interesting colors available due to the pigment shortages, so I went for Suzuka. It is an interesting, lively color, it really makes Ibis look plain jane, bland white in comparison, with silky/satin reflections in the sun an blue hues depending on the angle of light. There's the usual "pics don't do it justice" disclaimer, but if you can fork out the Audi Exclusive tax to have another shade of white, it's well worth it.

S5Sportback200011.jpg

S5Sportback200013.jpg

Sod the car, look at that view, stunning :)

is that Lake Zurich? if it is i have to do a training course for work down there in the next year or so :) i cant wait lol.

That really is a gorgeous colour! Gets my vote for No1 colour closely followed by Solar Orange!

More pics of Alex's car, he used to be a member on here, but doesn't come on here much anymore......

S3cowbrigderdsoftlightHDR---.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

If I have my way by this time next year mine will look like that, just sprint blue & pre facelift :) Always loved the Turini's and want to get the black optics grill & mirrors. I don't suppose you have any idea what offset those wheels are N8?

Oh and I will also have some 356mm 8 pot K Sports behind them as well when my front discs and pads need replacing :)

Ah yes the infamous Alex lmfao if its the same person, I remember him dearly lol