A3/S3 sideskirt 3dr. Help Needed!

Lewbo

Reaction score
I bought a sideskirt of ebay the other day for drivers side and the part number is 8p0 071 685 K.
was just wondering is this the s3 one or is there different types of skirts for the a3.
was going to buy the passenger one from main dealer as drivers was such a bargain and i get discount at dealers :)
so i know which one to ask for cheers.

Its a 'genuine accessory' (votex?) & comes up at a set so I'm afraid it looks like you cant buy them seperately.

am sure you should be able to buy them sepratley surely? will go down to the dealer tomorrow should sort something out thanks for help anyways cheers

You wont be bale to buy them separately.

I hope you prove us wrong though!

well will just have to go and find out tomorrow. another thing i read about the skirts is they cant be fitted to s line or s3 models whats the differance aint all a3 bodys the same :s

the s-line should be ok as its the same but the S3 not only already has skirts but under the body has pins sticking out where their skirts connect to.

i reckon that will be a toughy as you say only sell in pairs, may as well just bin it useless its brand new as well. oh well. thanks anyways help appreciated.

Dont bin it, someone may have a damaged one and need a replacement, you never know! Good luck, hope it sells

£320 but i can get them for £290 ish hell of a lot just for sideskirts