EM TuningJMB Retrofits
    happy happy happy :)

Status

problem with sidelight bulb

My drivers side sidelight wasn't workin, so I checked to see if it had blew, which it had, so I replaced it but it still isn't working.
    Anyone got any suggestions? I've tried looking for the fuses for the lights but can't find them. I checked the fuses on the side of the drivers side dash, but the one for the lights arnt there.

Can anyone help??

Sam
    04 Audi A3 2.0tdi Sport (140)
    GOT - Pretty standard at the moment, HIDs, Rear Tints, 18" S Line alloys, Wind Deflectors.
    WANT - facelift conversion with black grill (pm me if anyone has got any parts goin) remap, green cotton filter. and maybe a little install

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    What bulb have you used as a replacement?
    I fitted a lEd bulb and it stayed on for maybe 2 secs before going out, replaced with a Philips bulb (or standard) and it was ok - maybe your replacement bulb doesn't have the correct wattage?
    2.0 TDi 140 S-Line With - S3 Vents l S3 Alloy Pedals l S3 Gearknob I Aero Rear Wiper l X-Treme Bulbs l 09 Rear Lights l Custom Floormats l 18" TTS reps l LCR Splitter I Facelift Stereo

happy happy happy :)

Status
    It was exactly the same bulb (5w) but it still won't work
    04 Audi A3 2.0tdi Sport (140)
    GOT - Pretty standard at the moment, HIDs, Rear Tints, 18" S Line alloys, Wind Deflectors.
    WANT - facelift conversion with black grill (pm me if anyone has got any parts goin) remap, green cotton filter. and maybe a little install

2nd Gear

Status
    Are you trying it by plugging the bulb in and switching the light on or have you reinstalled the bulb holders?

I found when i put the new bulbs in and tried them when the holders were dangling they didn't work
    2.0 TDi 140 S-Line With - S3 Vents l S3 Alloy Pedals l S3 Gearknob I Aero Rear Wiper l X-Treme Bulbs l 09 Rear Lights l Custom Floormats l 18" TTS reps l LCR Splitter I Facelift Stereo